CHAPTER 05

Next day Priya woke up and checked Vaidhehi.  She came out and saw Adi waiting outside . Priya felt  Strange to spot him Early in the morning and walked to him.

 Priya felt  Strange to spot him Early in the morning and walked to him

"Hi Aditya" she said smiling

Adi stood up.

" Hi..Priya" he said

"Sit" she said. They both sat on the bench.

"How is Vaidhehi? " he asked.

"She is fine. Yesterday night she woke up. But doctor said not to stress more. " Priya said.

Adi felt relaxed.

"Why are you here this  early? " she asked.

"Nothing" he smiled

" Okay..So do you know my sister? "she asked.

"I had met her once. She saved my puppies from accident" he said.

"Oh. Was that you? "she asked.

"How do you know? " he asked.

"She shares everything with me"

After some time   They walked inside the room and saw Vaidhehi already awake. Latha left to bring her food. Vaidhehi looked at both Priya and Aditya.Priya walked to her.

"Good morning darling "Priya said.  But Vaidhehi was surprised to see Adi there. She tried to get up but Adi and Priya asked her not to do so. Priya helped her to sit properly. She looked at Adi.

" Vaidhu He is the one who saved you.. His name is Aditya" Priya said.  Adi lowered his head.

"Okay.. I'll just come now. Let me bring something for you both" Priya said and walked outside.  Vaidhehi looked at Adi. He came near her and sat on the  chair  besides her. She smiled at him

"You are having such a rocking name.. Aditya." Vaidhehi smiled at him. 

"You too" he said smiling.

"So? What brings you here this early?" she asked.

"Actually..I'm.. I'm really sorry.. Your scooter " he Stammered

" I'm fine..It was my fault."

"No. Vaidhehi..I meant to say..I'm..I'm actually responsible for your condition now."