CHAPTER 43

After 7 months.....

Vaidhehi opened her eyes feeling sunrays on her cheeks.  She rubbed her eyes and looked sideways . Aditya was next to her in his deep sleep.  She smiled at him. Her eyes travelled to her belly which  brought a brighter smile in her face. She caressed her baby bump.

" good morning baby.."she smiled. She looked at him and touched his cheeks with her fingers. She knew very well that he barely slept these days.  He opened his eyes feeling her touch and looked at her. She smiled

" good morning husband"

" good morning Vaidhu.." He said in his morning husky voice. She smiled.His hand's moved to her belly caressed it . He came closer to her and kissed her forehead and then moved to her baby bump  and kissed There.She closed her eyes and smiled.

" we have check up today..Did you forget?" He asked wrapping his hands around her. She hugged him back

" I knew that you'll be there to remind me.."

He smiled at her.

"Vaidhu?"

"Hmm.."

"I'm so damn excited to see our baby.." he said playing with her fingers.

"I'm more excited Aditya." She smiled at him and tried to get up . He got up from his side and helped her. He followed her till the washroom and helped her in bathing.

" Aditya.. enough." Vaidhehi screamed when he Was  busy drying her hair's after the shower.

" Vaidhu wait .. you'll catch cold otherwise. Don't you remember what doctor said.. "

She sighed.

"Ohkay..done" he said as he combed her long hair strands.

"Vaidhu..which saree you'll wear"he asked moving to the wardrobe

"That pink one.."she said playing with her hairs. He took the pink saree and walked towards her.

"No Aditya..I didn't like it. I want that orange saree...no...no that too"she thought for a moment. He kept his hands on his hips while she giggled.

"Okay..that white saree "she finally decided. He picked up her saree and helped her in wearing. He secretly enjoyed her mood swings.

"Aditya..? You know what..you've learnt to wear a saree Better than me"she chuckled.

"Shut up vaidhu. I'm doing this for my baby. Once she comes out we'll be in one team. You'll be alone"he said smiling while she pouted sadly. He laughed and kissed her baby bump.

"Yeah.. finished"

"Aditya..I'll do the rest. You go and get ready soon"

He nodded as he walked to the wardrobe and pulled out his shirt.
He buttoned up his shirt while his eyes passed across her and looked her through the mirror. He stared at her for some time.She pretended to be normal even though she felt his gaze..

She pretended to be normal even though she felt his gaze