CHAPTER 12

Adi and Vaidhu sat on the sofa facing their family.

"Papa tell me the matter" Adi said.

"Don't worry Adi.. We just called you both to inform that we had fixed your marriage date"Raghav said smiling widely.

"Marriage?" They asked in unison , completely shocked

"See. The engagement will be in two days. The marriage is after few months" Raghav said.

"But whats the hurry? We have time right?" Adi said.

"We don't have time Adi. Everything should be fast as possible. You know the priest also said the same" Ramya said. Adi and Vaidhu shared a look.

Priya drove the scooty. Shiva sat behind her.

"I thought you are living with your family" Priya said giggling

"Where are we going? " He asked instead

"I will tell you"She stopped her scooter in front of a building. Priya took him inside. Suddenly many children ran to her and hugged her tightly. She too hugged them back. Shiva looked  at them.

Suddenly a girl came to him

"Hi sir" She said smiling. He looked at her.

"Priya had told so much about you" she said.

"Sorry I didn't recognise you" he said.

"Sir I'm Amaya. Priya and her sister takes care of the orphan children and when you came forward with the donation, they were really happy" She said

Shiva looked at Priya who was busy playing with the children.

"Im so glad that you both had made the children happy" She said. Shiva smiled.

"Thank you" he said.

She smiled. He again looked at her. She introduced him to many elderly people and many children. They gave them chocolates and many more.

"Thanks" Priya said while walking back to him

"Thank you for spending this much time with this children" She said smiling.

"Actually i have to thank you. For making my day special" He said

They smiled politely at each other.

After 2 days..

Vaidhehi POV

Today is my engagement.  My family is happy.  I'm also happy.  But the problem is Shiva. I informed everyone about my marriage except him. It is because I can't face him.  He must be angry with me for rejecting him.  I really feel bad.
And I can't believe that my marriage is happening. I'm nervous. And more tensed. Where it is leading me to? I don't know.

I saw Priya coming inside the room

"Vaidhu.. Come it's already late." She stopped and gave me an unbelievable look. I raised my eyebrows