CHAPTER 19

AFTER FEW DAYS..

Adis and Vaidhehis days are normal now. They understand each other better. Priya and Shiva are enjoying their love life.

"See vaidhehi. I know we are friends. But friendship can give a way to Love. Youre my good friend. A good daughter for my family. My good wife too. So now I'm..trying to burn the bridge between us. Can we... start our life?" Aditya was standing in front of the mirror practicing how  to talk to Vaidhehi today night.

 start our life?" Aditya was standing in front of the mirror practicing how  to talk to Vaidhehi today night

He looked at Vaidhehi and found her working in the next cubicle.

He took his phone to talk to her.

"Hello"she answered

"Hi Vaidhehi"he said nervously

"What happened Aditya..everything alright?"

"I just...wanted to have a talk with you"he said stupidly

"So..?" She said

"So.. "he wondered what to say.

"Aditya..I have work..say something.. " she said

"I.. Actually.. was thinking about..our...I mean we.."he blabbered

"What?"She was confused

"See I mean.. We" he wondered what to say

"What's wrong with you? "She asked.

"Nothing.. Bye.. " he disconnected the call and hit his head. Vaidhehi sat confused what went wrong with him.

Vaidhehi POV

My days are moving smooth. God knows what happened to him. He is behaving weird these days. When it was lunch time I went to his cabin to Have lunch and enquired if everything okay. He just blabbered something and we had food in silence. Tomorrow we have an important meeting. Aditya didn't want me to stay back so he sent me with the driver. Now I'm missing him.

I was helping Amma in kitchen. Aditya and Appa will come within sometime.

Hearing the calling Bell I ran towards the door and opened it wide. I found only Appa. I smiled

"Appa.. Where is Aditya? " I asked

"He started early from the office.. Didn't he reach here.?" He asked confused. I shook my head

"Don't worry. He will be coming in some time" he assured me and came inside

An hour passed and I became tensed and called him. His phone is not reachable. I started to sweat.I called Vikram to know whether he is with him. But Vikram had no clue.

I called our watchman Uncle and almost everyone in the office. But nobody knew where he was. My heart is pounding. Renu kept calling his friends. Finally I couldn't do this anymore.