CHAPTER 33

They kissed each other and showed  how they missed each other..  After a minute he broke the kiss and looked looked at her.. She hugged him again..

"  I'm really sorry Aditya.. "

He broke the hug and looked at her.. He caressed her cheeks and tucked her hairs behind her ears..

"now tell me..  How did you came here.? What happened to shiva"

She weeped and told everything to him.. About Shivas trap.. Her accident.. Meeting Shakti and finally the phone call.. Adi looked at her shocked.. He still couldn't accept the fact that she misunderstood him.

" I'm really very sorry Aditya..I shouldn't have believed her. But I... "

"you misunderstood me? How did you even think like this? That I'll marry someone else.. "

"Aditya I..." He jerked her hands away from him..

"don't say a word ..Vaidhehi.. So this was the trust and faith you had in me.. Wow.. Excellent.. "

She lowered her head.. He held her shoulders tightly..

" you know what?  I was almost dying without you.. your memories.... your memories were haunting me like nothing. To be frank I was like a lifeless body. Damn it"he shouted and turned to leave .She closed her eyes tightly and fell on ground

He composed himself and walked to her.. He gently touched her shoulders..

" please don't hate me Aditya.. "she cried

He hugged her again..

" Please don't cry like this Vaidhu. I can't see you like this." He broke the hug and kissed her forehead..

" I love you Aditya.."

"I love you too"

--------

"  answer me Siya.. "Aditya shouted. Siya shivered a bit. Then she composed herself

"  yes I said that.."she told  Everyone looked shocked

"but why? "

"  because I love you Aditya..don't you know that?"

He clenched his fists

"Siya.. I'm a married man. How can you talk like this?"

" From childhood ... you used to say that I'm everything to you.. And now..  I don't care whether you got married to someone else.. But I still love you"

Ramya Slapped Siya and she fell down..

" aren't you ashamed of yourself siya..?"ramya shouted. Arjun rushed to siya and held her. She jerked his hands away.

"I don't need anyone'

"See Siya.. You tried to spoil many lives. Mine.. Vaidhehis.. You can never get Me..i never loved you.. That's it.. It's the truth" Aditya said and she turned her face away.