CHAPTER 13

Adityas POV

Days are passing like wind. Tomorrow is my marriage. I'm excited as well as nervous. I haven't called her yet. We both are under our families prison. After the engagement more than me my family became busy. Thank god that Vikram is with me. He was in Vaidhehis house. I had to request him for coming here. His dad is also coming to our marriage. I think he is okay with Vaidhehis father now.

Vaidhehis POV

It's 1.00 am. Still all the ladies are awake in my house. They are gossiping and teasing me. I don't about him. Hows he feeling. Is he happy or sad ? I don't know. I stood near the balcony , spending time with Priya. I'm surely going to miss her. Yesterday Amma gave many instructions that a perfect wife should follow. She said that a womans strength is her man. I was blushing too. Priya was talking about Shiva. I'm sure.. He will be happy too. After our engagement I didn't get a chance to talk with him. I hope he had moved on. I Didn't knew when sleep took over me.

Adityas POV

I was in my deep sleep. But this stupid alarm woke me up. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Then I found Vikram sleeping peacefully near to me. I kicked him out of the bed and he woke up.

"Why are you disturbing me dude? "He asked in a sleepy tone

"You woke me up early and asking me not to disturb you? " I said irritated

"I didn't get you man" he rubbed his eyes.

"You only kept alarm at 4.00am right? " I hit him with the pillow

"Me? Dude. You know how much I hate waking up early in the morning right?" He asked sleepily

Just then Renu walked inside our room.

"I kept the alarm. Today is your marriage and you are sleeping. Come on Adi.. Get up" she pulled me up from the bed.

I looked at Vikram, who is sitting down and sleeping. I kicked him again with my legs.

"It's your marriage dude not mine Let me sleep" He lay down again. I sighed And walked inside the washroom.

Vaidhehi POV

I was struggling to wear saree. Oh god. Only I know how much I struggled to handle it during the engagement. My family got busy with the marriage preparations. Finally we were done with it.

"You look cute" priya shouted. I smiled at her

 I smiled at her