CHAPTER 15

Vaidhehis POV

"Let's go out for a drive..You'll be relaxed " Aditya said smiling.

"At this time?" i widened my eyes

"Come on Vaidhehi it will be fun."he said excitedly. I smiled at him. Hes so cute. Thank god that he is comfortable with me. I thought he'll be nervous too.

He took his jacket and I wore my shrug. We slowly opened the door and came out. Making sure that everyone is asleep we went down. We walked towards the car. He stopped suddenly and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows

"If you don't mind. Can we go in bike? I mean I love riding bike more than car" he said innocently

Oh god I'm excited.. even I love bike rides too. I nodded and agreed for his wish even though I wanted the same.

He took the bike and stopped in front of me. I sat behind him making sure that there's a distance between us.

"You can hold me okay. I won't say anything" he said naughtily. I grinned.

"No need..I can manage" I smirked at him.

Adityas POV

Damn!. What will I do with this girl? I mean. There's no problem in holding me right. I'm her husband. She's my wife. But wait..is she trying to tease me? We will see that dear wifey. I chuckled and smiled to myself..

After few minutes applied sudden brake and she held my shoulder for support.

"Aditya slowly"she said making me smirk

"Hey if you don't want to fall down hold me..Otherwise I can't do anything" i said

She remained silent. I applied brake for the second and this time she held my waist. But she didn't take her hand's back. She circled her arms around me and held me tightly. I smiled at her.

She spread her arms in the air

She spread her arms in the air. I looked at my wife through the mirror. She enjoyed. I could see a glow in her face. I smiled inwardly.

Vaidhehis POV

Our first night ride is so romantic. Aditya could adjust with me. The thought made me blush. Suddenly I spotted a ice cream shop in the opposite side

"Aditya stop" I screamed. He applied brake and looked at me.

"What happened. Are you okay?"