CHAPTER 47

Another fine morning arrived. The whole house was beautifully decorated. Shrivastavs and krishnas were gearing up for another big occasion.

Vikram and shiva were busy coordinating the entire programme.

"Shiva..I hope everything is fixed." Vikram asked when he met him upstairs

"Yeah vikram. Almost done. Btw where's Adi?" Shiva asked

"May be in his room. Come let's go and check him. "He said and they walked towards his room. They saw Aditya restlessly pacing in front of his room. They looked at each other and walked towards him.

" Adi.. what happened Ra?" Vikram asked. Aditya was startled. He looked at them.

"  nothing.."

" Whats wrong adi?"shiva asked and Aditya sighed.

" see. Today is my wife's baby shower and I'm not  at all allowed to see her .. what a poor husband I'm.."he said sadly

Vikram and Shiva looked at each other and laughed.

"You both are laughing at me

"You both are laughing at me. Seriously?"he glared at them.

" sorry man. So sad thinking about you. Poor adi..is so restless to meet his wife." Vikram laughed again.

"It's your room Adi. You can go inside right?" Shiva asked

"No shiva. All my beloved sisters are inside. They wont allow me inside. Wait let me try again" he said and knocked the door again.

Ren opened the door  halfly

" Adi..I've told you right..  you are not allowed inside..."she said strictly

"Oyy...I want to meet my wife."he said pouting

" you can see her after the function."She slams and closed the door on his face. He back turned with a disappointed face. Vikram and shiva bursted out laughing again. They talked for a while and After some time they opened the door.  Few girls came out giggling. The teased Adi and left the room.. he sighed and opened door.