CHAPTER 36

After few days..

ADITYAS  POV

Damn! What a hectic day.. I just wanna go home right now and hug my Vaidhu.. Oh god.. She is making me crazy for her.. Few weeks ago when we visited kerala.. She was like a very small kid. I had to carry her all the time. She was excited.. She was happy..Our life is more beautiful now.

But still we couldn't spend so much time together when we returned back.  I asked her to start a project for poor children and old age people along with Priya and her friends. She happily agreed. That's running very well. I'm  so happy for her..She had completely taken my mind and my heart.

I smiled to myself as I walked inside our room. I searched for her.. She  wasn't there. I sighed sadly and walked inside the washroom. After changing i came out and adjusted my hair. Just then my phone beeped. It was her message

Vaidhu - Come up to the terrace hubby! Waiting for you❤😘

I smiled. She's upto something. I walked up to the terrace... She is standing there when I walked in. She's smiling. She's glowing. She forwarded her hands and signed my to come closer. .. She is looking breathtaking in her white saree.. She will kill me today. I tried to control myself.

 I tried to control myself

I walked to her , smiling

"welcome Mr. Aditya "she said happily

I looked around.. She has arranged a perfect candle night dinner..

"Wow..seems like someone  is in a romantic mood today" i winked at her. She giggled. She made me sit and served me all my favourites.

"I thought madam is very busy these days.. "i said while having my food.

" Aditya.. Please..I told you its important."she pouted.  I smiled at her.
She began to talk about many things.

Im admiring her.. Her widened eyes and non stoppable lips are making me insane.

 Her widened eyes and non stoppable lips are making me insane

My eyes were only fixed on her plump lips. I smiled at her as she talked.We completed the dinner  and after that she enjoyed her favourite ice cream. She took a spoon and fed me too. I happily ate from her hands. I saw a bit of ice cream in the corner of her lips..

"now look here.. Do you remember Vaidhu.. On our first night how teased me  about my way of eating ice cream. "I asked

"Ofcourse Aditya.. How can I forget? "She asked giggling

" then look here.. Look at the corner of your lips"

"Where?" She began to rub everywhere.. I took this as my chance..

"wait.. It won't go like that.. " I slowly brought my face closer to her..Her breathing became hitched.. I can sense that.. I slowly licked the ice cream from the corner of her lips.. She closed her eyes tightly.. I circled my lips over hers and kissed her. She is not responding but still she tastes so good.. After few minutes I broke the kiss the looked at her.. She blushed and lowered her head by biting her lower lip..

" please don't do that okay.. "i chuckled

She pushed me away and  moved to a corner.. She looked at the sky. I walked to her and slowly hugged her from behind by wrapping my arms around her bare waist.. She rested her head in my chest and I kissed her left shoulder by placing my chin there.. We stood like that for few minutes.
We heard a loud thunder. She looked up..

"Aditya .. I think it's gonna rain.. "she said happily

"hmm. lets go now.. "i said

"lets stay here for some more time.. "she insisted. A water droplet fell on her cheek. We looked up.. It Began to rain..

"come Vaidhu.. Lets go back.. "i grabbed her hands

"please Aditya.. Lets be here.. please"she held my hands and pleaded like a baby

"stop being silly Vaidhu.. You'll catch cold"

She cared less. She moved aside from me and started to dance in the rain. My crazy girl is going crazy. She will catch fever now.. But I'm not stopping her.. She's playing in the rain like a small kid and I'm admiring her.. She is fully drenched.. Her saree is hugging her perfectly , which is making her curves visible.. It made me loose all my sense.. I stood there still watching her antics.. She pulled me along with her and made me dance.. She is too crazy man.. I circled my arms on her bare waist and pulled her closer. She kept her hand's on my shoulders.  I slowly moved the saree from her waist with my fingers and pinched her belly.. She gasped and looked at me.. I winked at her.. She pecked me in my lips And blushed.. Before I can realise she started to dance with me. I grabbed her wrists towards me making her back colliding with my chest. She turned to me with a smile and  I kissed her cheeks. She looked at me.. Her eyes are creating a havoc in me.. I looked at her lips which is still wet with the raindrops. I brought my face closer to her again.. She closed her eyes tightly.

 She closed her eyes tightly

But before I could kiss her.. She pushed me away and laughed. I glared at her. She tried to escape from my hold.. I held her wrists and lifted her up in my arms.. She looked at me and smiled shyly. I smiled back and  carried her to our room to spend one more beautiful night in our life..

___________

Precap -  Vaidhehis carelessness

_______________________

Youre welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment in the comment box. Feedback appreciated
_____________________

Love nila❤