CHAPTER 08

Few weeks passed by. Another random day. Vaidhehi came early to the office. She kept her bag in the table. She saw a shadow in Adityas cabin. She went to his cabin to check and saw Adi lying in the table and sleeping. She went to him and slowly kept her hands on his shoulder and shaked him slightly. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Good morning Vaidhehi"He said smiling.

"Why are you sleeping here?" She asked

"Well I had a meeting with the new clients"

"But this early? "She was shocked.

"Yeah they will return to Australia today. "He said.

"If you will become this much workholic. What about your health? "She asked worrying.

"Oh Ms. Vaidhehi is caring for me huh..?" He asked teasing her.  He saw her cheeks turned pink.

"No its not like that. "She stammered. He laughed.

"Anyway why are you here this much early? "He raised his eyebrows.

"I had some important works to finish" she said grinning

"Calling me workholic ah? He said and they laughed.

"Had your breakfast? " He asked

"Had your breakfast? " He asked. She shook her head. He ordered breakfast for both of them and started eating them sitting in his cabin sharing some casual talks.
.
.
.
Priya parked her scooter and walked towards her office. She got a call.

"Hello Priya here" She said.

"If you dare to disconnect this call. I will kill you Ms. stupid. "Shiva shouted from other end.

"Oh good morning. Mr. Idiot why so angry early in the morning"she giggled.

"See I want the donation today itself.. So when are we going to meet.? "He asked irritated.