|6|

[TW: Panic attacks and Vomiting]

Roman looked up the staircase outside Hell and frowned at the left open gate at the top. He let out a sigh and closed the door behind him, ambling up the steps to go through the open gate, closing and latching it behind him. Roman looked around for possible ways that Virgil could have run off to. To the right went a long hallway that eventually led to the boiler room around the corner. To his left another hallway was in place but led back towards the theatre.

He'd take his chances and with the boiler room.

Roman proceeded forward but felt as if weights had been placed in his shoes. When he finally got a chance to be a potential hero...here he was, waiting for someone else to come along. Nonetheless, he knew he'd have to do something eventually, Patton wasn't here this time and, most likely, Virgil wouldn't be contacting anyone in whatever broken state he was in currently. Roman tried to analyze what exactly had gone wrong in the first place...nothing but a mere kiss and-

Roman stopped in his tracks a few feet away from turning to the boiler room, Is Virgil homophobic? He felt a twinge of annoyance crawl it's way into his chest but tried to shake the feeling. Surely the Junior must have known that his would be a homosexual reproduction of the original, with ninety-percent of those who auditioned being male- and hardly any of them heterosexual as it was. Maybe he was that ignorant, though. Roman shook his head with an increased look of confusion, "Only one way I'll know I suppose..." He figured that he'd stalled enough that if Virgil had wanted to leave, he would- unless he wasn't here- then what? Go home? Go back to the theatre? He couldn't tell on Virgil, that would be an absolute dick move.

Roman rounded the corner that stood a few feet away, and sure enough, there was Virgil.

////\\\\

The boy was huddled in a corner on his side, his face paler than ever and eyes dull and puffy. He heard Roman but he didn't move, he felt too sick to move, too weak, too tired. He didn't acknowledge the other approaching before he was sitting down in front of him. Virgil simply closed his eyes and moved his lips to make some kind of incoherent string of words.

"Virgil...?"

Virgil was hit with a sense of reality as Roman placed a hand on his shoulder. Immediately, a wave of heated guilt, shame, embarrassment washed over Virgil as a whole and he felt it hit him like a blow to the face, "Go. Away."

"...Why?"

"Go. Away."

Virgil heard Roman start to get up and started to regret what he said. However, he didn't hear footsteps leaving, he heard them pacing.

"Should I call the nurse? Or the director? Or- who do you need?"

Virgil looked up and was all the more surprised when he saw a look of concern on Roman's face. This comforted him minimally but didn't get rid of the sickening feeling in his chest, or the thoughts swirling around in his mind. He knew what he needed, he simply needed...reassurance...something to keep him from thinking of-

And in the next moment Virgil felt it coming up his throat, "Get- Patton!" He managed to choke out before his mouth flooded with the foul taste of vomit and poured out his lips.

////\\\\

Roman's eyes widened and he took a step back, "I- don't- I shouldn't leave you though- should I?"

Virgil couldn't respond verbally as he was now on his knees trembling, wiping off his mouth, "Grab...my phone..." Virgil then reached shakily into his back pocket, Roman meeting him half way and grabbing the phone for him.