E C S T A C Y

Two
Time for me to move on

Aubrey

That was my moment of weakness, and though I loved Jackson, it was time for me to move on.

By the time I'd gotten to the luxurious hotel, my phone had been blown by missed calls and sorry text messages by Jackson and Sara. Oh boy, would I not give a fuck about those two for the rest of the days I was on this earth. They could screw each other again and again if they wanted to. Satisfied, I blocked both of them on all my social, and their phone numbers.

I had gotten a room, and confidently went up to the highest floor where my fortress awaited me. I'd been to the Valentine Hotel, a couple times before this, it was usually where Jackson and I went for some getaways.

I was enlightened by the wonderful service they always had here, so I didn't hesitate to swipe my black master card, and sign the agreement for the pricey bill.

I scanned the key card and the nice white door unlocked to the beautiful room I was expecting. I let my bag fall to the ground, in aspiration of the long day I just had.

I checked the movers app on my phone, to track where they were at with my belongings right now. It showed that they were still moving things from Jackson's house, but I knew by their five stars and high pricing, that they'd be speedy.

I decided that I could really blow some steam. I ordered two bottles of their finest wine, from the room service menu. And under fifteen minutes, I was handed the bucket filled with ice with my drinks, and confirmation that the purchase would be added to my bill.

With that, I'd tossed of my stilettos, and stripped out of my black off-shoulder Saint Laurent dress. I let the tub, fill up to the top with steaming hot water, and added  some of the fine soap that was sitting on the counter. Setting my wine on the ledge of the tub, I sunk into the tub, letting my worries go, as every bone in my body calmed.

Unwrapping the bottle, and let the fancy wrapping fall to the lush rug of the bathroom.

Tipping my head back, I took large chugs of the most delicious and elegant wine I've ever tasted in my life, being only 20, the list was quiet short.

I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips. The pleasure this bath was giving me, and the richness of this wine was enough to push me off the edge.

Before I knew it, I'd downed almost the whole bottle, and my lids were falling from the drowsiness taking over. I allowed myself to sink only a little lower, so my whole body was almost fully under the surface of the water.

My light slumber was interrupted by the loud knocking on my door. I jumped up, and wrapped myself in a thin satin robe, and ran to the door.

"One second." I stood on my tippy toes so I could look through the peephole. Standing outside the door was caramel skinned tall and muscular man with several boxes and carts behind him; he must be the mover. I opened the door and gave him one of my known to be sexy smiles, "You must be Nicholas." I said, opening the door wider so he could come in.

He took the invitation, strolling one of the multiple cars in behind him, "Yup, but you can call me Nick. Your Mrs Adams?"

"Oh, please, I'm not old yet, just Aubrey." My eyes averted to his big strong arms, and the way I could kind of see his abs through his uniform. He looked to be at in his late twenties; just my type.

His eyes invaded my body as well, I knew the robe I had on was too thin to cover any of my possessions.

He uncomfortably coughed, and gave me the clipboard with an attached pen, that he had held under his arm, "Can you sign this?" He points to the bottom of the sheet of paper, where there's a line for my signature.

"Sure." I sign the paper, and give him back the clipboard, "I can't believe your here so quickly, I know I have quiet a lot of stuff!" I eyed the multiple boxes, organized and labeled in the hall. I was just honestly happy that my stuff was out of Jackson's home, and I'd cut every tie I had with him now.

"We put our customers satisfaction first." He recited proudly, keeping his eyes strictly on my face now.

After a brief silence, I led him to the very spacious walk-in closet, "Everything can be brought here." I told him.

He nodded and walked out of the suite, into the hall to get more boxes.
I sat on the lavish couch and pretended like I was on my phone, but actually, I was eyeing him. As he picked up each box, his biceps would bulge, and oh how muscular he was.

I could only imagine how his strong muscular body would feel on top of mine.

After he brought in the last box, I knew I wasn't ready for my only company to be gone just yet. I knew I wanted him, and Aubrey Adams always got what she wanted.

"Nick, would you like some of this wine? Oh, it's great! I just can't finish it all by myself." I batted my long lashes at him. Knowing his only answer had to be yes.

"Um..." his eyes raked through my own, he was considering where this would take him, "why not." He sat on the couch next to me, undoing one of his shirt buttons. I went into the small kitchen, and grabbed two glasses, and the second bottle of wine.

I gave him a cup, and filled the glass. Oh Nicholas, how rude it would be if you don't finish it. I filled my glass as well, and sat on the couch next to him... closer.

I let my robe slip a little off my shoulder, but I wasn't bothered by it so I just ignored it.

I tipped my head back and took a large gulp, satisfied once again by the enriched taste.

He took a sip of the wine, then another bigger one, "Wow, this is great,it taste like—"

"Sex in your mouth?" I asked lustfully.

I stared into his round chocolate eyes, and he stared into my dark green ones. You'd think the staring would be awkward, but it wasn't. We were as comfortable as ever.

"Can I... touch you?" His voice came out huskily, but his eyes were filled with strong wanting.

I nodded gently.

He leaned in slowly and patiently, "You're beautiful." He whispered into my ear, tugging lightly on my earlobe.

I threw my head back in plain delight, "You're very handsome." I whispered back, and I wasn't lying. He had to be one of the most attractive men I've seen.

He sweetly traced kisses down my neck, and he stopped above my collarbone, teasing me.

In response, I took his hand and led him to my massive bedroom. In cases like these, I was extra grateful for the king size bed. We both set our glasses of wine on the bedside table. We weren't even close to drunk.

I undressed him slowly, then let him return the favor, passionately untying my robe.

I let him lay on the bed first, then I straddled him, taking him to a place he's never been before.

Nick and I made love like time was frozen, like nothing else in our lives mattered, other than this. We drove each other to epic ecstasy. He's done me better than any one else ever had—including Jackson.

What do you think of Aubrey & Nick?