T A S T E

Ten

Kelly

Wrong, it was, the way I was thinking, but not regretful. I did not regret the fact that I was hoping Matthew would take me back to his apartment to fuck. Instead, I was staring straight ahead into the dark sky, remembering why I didn't date white boys. So sentimental. Never cut to the chase.

I pushed all those negative thoughts aside, and actually found myself appreciating that he didn't assume I wanted to have sex, and had the decency to take me someplace "special" to him.

"I'm guessing you'd like to know why I brought you here?" Matthew questioned, letting my hand go from where it was tangled into his, as we stopped at the outside perimeters of the beach. Sand tickling the exposed skin my heels hadn't covered.

"Only thing that came to mind was murder." I shrugged with a light pep in my step.

"Very close," He chuckled nervously, "I brought you here, because the beach, this beach, reminds me so much of you."

Now that's something you don't hear everyday. My interest had grown, so I turned in front of Matthew, stopping him from walking any further.

"Care to explain your reasoning?" I asked looking up to his 6'2 frame, that stood over my own 5'6.

Around Matthew, I just got this urge to act more... pretty; Bat my lashes, twirl my hair, excessively arch my back.

Like I felt some need to impress him. Like a high school girl or something.

"Your not what reaches the eye Kelly." He turned his head towards the ocean to adore it like a poet or something. Such a sweet boy, honestly. "Like the ocean, so much to see, but there's so much else going on out there. You have to get in the ocean to know what's really going on."

Oh how I'd like you to taste my ocean.

He faced me once again, serious, "I'd like to know you."

The words of this boy I'd met nearly hours ago, caught me severely off guard. The last time I'd been in any sorts of "serious relationship" or actually any kind of commitment was senior year of high school. A whole decade ago. And boy did I enjoy this lifestyle of fucking with whoever I pleased... including my boss. In no way was I ready to let my customs go for some sweet white boy with eyes as blue and gorgeous as the sea, and thick honey blonde hair.

What do you say to something you don't want?

I looked out to the ocean to avoid the wanting in his eyes, and stuck with the first thing that came to mind, "Let's go skinny dipping!"

Matthew was clearly upset I hadn't said anything that correlated to his heartfelt message, but played it off by undoing the first button to his shirt, followed by the second, "Okay? Last one there has to buy the other lunch!" He declared, now on the last button, while I still stood there dazed.

I couldn't believe my black ass was really doing this right now. No doubt Matthew had been skinny dipping, But I? The black girl from New York City? The closest I ever was to getting into ice cold water naked, was the movies.

I smiled back at Matthew as he removed his first article of clothing; his top. Revealing his nicely tanned (due to Miami weather) chest, and his impressive biceps.

"Oh shit!" I thanked the Gods I was wearing a slip dress that needed no bra. I pulled it down to my ankles.. revealing me clad in nothing but a lace thong.

I blushed at the way Matthew was looking at my nearly naked body. My pussy grew wet as he licked his lips eyeing me up and down. I turned around, to give him a better view of me pulling down my thong, to reveal my fat ass, I'd caught him catching quick glances at more then a few times tonight.

"God dammit... Kelly your so fucking sexy." His voice came out so horse, it gave me chills.

Now fully naked, and Matthew completely... distracted, I eagerly undid my strap heels, and took off running as fast as my ass could, to the water.

"That's cheating!" He called after, but I was too busy running to the water, knowing he'd soon catch up, to even look his way.

I smirked to myself, "It's called using your resources boo!"

I'd slowed down as my feet grew tired, but looking back I caught glance of Matthew running only a few feet behind me to take my place.

I could barely even see him, that's how dark it'd gotten!

I quickened my pace up. It'd be a shame if I'd lost, due to my big head start.

Convinced I'd be the winner, as I was only three feet away from where the sand and the water started, "Aahh!" I screeched in panic as I heard his footsteps way too close behind me.

I was surprised at the pace my legs were carrying me now, it was crazy how much I wanted to win now. I pushed myself on and on, until I halted at the feeling of the freezing cold water grazing my foot.

Realizing I'd won the race I turned to scream out in victory, but was greeted by Matthew abruptly stopping himself from knocking into me.

"That was close." He breathed out, bending over his knees as if he was about to pass out. I wasn't sure if he was calling the race "close", or the fact he almost knocked me over, but I didn't even care, once I felt the sharp pain that soon took over my calf.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, taking a quick glance at my leg to make sure there wasn't any injuries, but remembered it was probably just a cramp since I hadn't ran that fast for as long as I could remember.

"You okay?" Matt asked. It was heart melting, that I could hear the genuine concern in his voice.

My head shot up, "Oh ye..." I started, but was cut off, by my eyes meeting with his hardened cock.

I thought I was wet earlier? I could swear I felt my juices trickling down my leg, at the mere sight of Matthews member.

My throat somehow grew dry as we met eyes.

He cleared his throat, aware of the situation we were in, "Couldn't help it with this view." He nervously said eyeing Kelly's curvy figure.

I've seen white dick, plenty times, but Matthew's made the top of the list, nearly next to Mr Jacobs.

"Is that so?" I taunted, taking clumsy steps, towards him, unable to walk straightly.

He just stood there, watching my breasts lightly bounce with every step, and my freshly waxed vagina swaying along with my wide hips.

I was now standing in front of him, staring up at his sea blue eyes staring into mine.

I bit my lip, urging him to take action, and undoubtedly, he did. Matthew did the thing that made me lose myself under a mans touch, he tenderly, picked my chin up with his index finger, and went down for a soft kiss.

As was expected, Matthew wasn't like the rest of the men I fucked with, I could simply tell when he slowly kissed my lips, rather then the others who would've had their tongue nearly down my throat. Not that I didn't like the excitement, but it was actually quiet nice to slow things down for once. Matthew was a change I enjoyed.

I moaned to the feeling of his large, cold hand grasp onto my ass cheeks, to pull me up. He did it so smoothly, not even breaking the kiss, as I skillfully wrapped my legs around his lean, but muscular waist, and my arms comfortably around his thick neck.

My back arched deeper, pressing my stomach onto his tighter, as I deepened the kiss.

"Hmm," I couldn't take it any longer, as his hard cock stroked the bottom of my ass. I pulled apart from him and looked into his eyes once more, "Can we take this back to your place?"

I don't care, I was more then desperate for this right now.

This chapter is not edited ! I just wanted it out as soon as possible.

New chapter will be out the second this chapter reaches 300 views, 30 votes , 10 comments.

-Ar