D A T E N I G H T

Eight

Kelly

I was often astonished at how I could fit into some of Aubrey's clothing. My hips were a lot wider, and my breasts were at the least, three sizes larger, but I still managed to squeeze my way into her Aidan Mattox slip dress.

"See and while your out, I can get the rest of my things packed up and call the movers." Aubrey implied cheerily.

Everything was so at ease for her, always. You'd think she'd be a torn mess after her boyfriend had cheated on her, but she still managed to come back more strong and fierce... even if it meant sleeping with her boss. Something I couldn't condemn her about because I wasn't in a much different pot of soup.

But I guess my case is worse. I've been sleeping with her father.

Yes, Marc Adams CEO of Adams Enterprises was screwing his young secretary.

How strange it is, a beautiful young woman as myself keeping a sexual relationship with my best friends dad, who's 47 years old.

Why exactly do I do it? It's not for money, he supplied me with fat paychecks. Maybe I was attracted to his experience, and how exotic it felt to get fucked by someone with so much power. And not to mention how undeniably attractive he was.

Aubrey got her olive skin and dark brown hair from him, but by the pictures, you can see she got everything else from her mother.

The worst part about the whole "affair", was that I could never tell Aubrey. It's an unforgivable act, and I'm not ready to lose someone so dear.

"Kel!" Aubrey's voice broke me out of my disturbing thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I asked where he's taking you." She wondered, as she arranged more of her belongings into the  multiple boxes.

I got back to lacing up my Hermès strap heels, "I'm actually not sure."

I only agreed to going out with the guy for Aubrey's sake. She wouldn't rest until I was involved with someone, so a date with him would get her off my case. I intended on having dinner, going back to his place for sex, then him never hearing from me again.

He was the type I'd date in high school; tall, blonde, athletic, a mommas boy, and probably in school to become a doctor or something. Not so much now, I only ever see myself with the man who roughly fucked me over his large desk.

"Well I hope you have fun," Aubrey smirked, "here."

She spontaneously handed me a Trojan condom from her back pocket, "Always be prepared." She winked.

I rolled my eyes and set the golden package into my clutch.

Once my shoes were all buckled, I sit up from the sofa that was so conveniently located in the corner of her master room, and begin to help her pack up her shoe closet.

Aubrey had one true love, and that was shoes. She absolutely adored shoes. Her closet contained such an amazing collection; from Nike and Adidas sneakers to snake patterned high boots, to her favorite sandals and pumps.

Her array was quite the show with over 300 pairs of shoes!

"So, uh, are you excited about going back to work for the Ross'?" I asked while adoring the Gucci slides I'd bought her for Christmas. Like every other pair of shoe, she's kept them in perfect condition.

"I mean, it's better then having to go back to New York." She admitted.

When Marc mentioned that Aubrey would be working with us, I was glad I'd be seeing her everyday, but it'd also mean the end of our mid-day quickies, so out of curiosity and slight hope I mentioned to Marc that she could also babysit Anthony Ross' kid.

"I see why you like Miami so much, it's for free spirits such as yourself." It feels like forever ago when Aubrey lived in New York. She was the same Aubrey, just not as expressed. Now she knows exactly what she wants and how she's gonna get it.

She pouted, setting down her gorgeous Christian Louboutin's Louise X cuissard boots, "Exactly why you should move down here! It's a two bedroom, I'm sure—"

Luckily, Aubrey's proposal was cut off by my phone ringing.

I rushed to my iPhone 8 Plus, on the arm rest of her sofa and checked the caller ID, "It's him." I informed her before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Matthew, I'm right outside."

"Okay I'll be right out." I said before ending the call.

I tossed my phone in my clutch and hugged my best friend before leaving.

"Have fun!" She hollered behind me as I shut the door.

Surprisingly, conversation with Matthew had been flowing well. He really was a charmer. So far I'd collected that he was a junior in biomedical engineering, lives in a tight apartment with his roommate, and he's practically been in foster care all his life, though as soon as he aged out of the system, was all on his own.

"So what are you doing in Miami if you live and work in New York?"

I looked up at him through my long, curled lashes, "I came to see a close friend of mine, the one I was with earlier."

He nodded in understanding.

I admired Matthew. Not cocky, but portrayed this kind of confidence I enjoyed. Knows how to keep conversation going, and as a bonus, he was undeniably handsome. Neatly cut honey blonde hair, light blue eyes with the smallest hints of green, punched colored lips he occasionally licked over, that I could totally see myself kissing sooner then later.

After a dozen or so intriguing questions about one another, Matthew insisted on taking me home.

Saddened the date had to be over so soon, I hesitantly trailed behind him to retrieve his car from the valet.

The silence was chilling as the midnight wind.

"Thank you." I greeted, to break the quiet as Matthew—the gentleman he has continuously proven to be—curtly opened the passenger side door for me.

Seated, it became obvious that Matthew was deep in thought.

Before I could think of asking what was up, his body bolted back into reality, "I would like to take you somewhere, Kelly."

***
But next chapter ... get yo water ready Bc it's gon be hotttt 😍

So the goal before I publish another chapter is: 200 views , 20 votes
(On each chapter)
An update will be out as soon as I see this has happened

Ilyguys ❤️