chapter ₀₂

"Will you please stop with that bullshit? I'm getting tired of it already!" Hoseok angrily whined.

The stranger dramatically lifted his hands up in the air in 'defence' and chuckled a bit, turning his gaze slightly away from Hoseok, he then sighed.

"Okay, okay! But seriously though, gimme your phone. I wanna make an urgent call." He requested, more like demanded with his sweet deep voice. However, Hoseok was not gonna have any of the stranger's shit, so he just ignored it.

The stranger waited for a while, being as patient as he can, for Hoseok to respond. But when he didn't get a reply, he inched forward and sternly said, "Princess, do as you're told to do."

Now Hoseok wouldn't lie but the stranger's deep voice did make his knees go week. He hesitantly yet daringly gazed at the stranger, slowly letting his hand out he finally gave the stranger his phone.

He waited for him to finish his conversation. Once he did, he realized the he indeed needed to make an urgent call and he kinda regretted it. Kind of., but he wouldn't admit it though.

"There you go, princess." He simply said and ruffled Hoseok's hair with a slight smile and a hint of admiration. Hoseok now realized that the stranger is slightly taller than him.

"Well.. thanks to you too." Hoseok indirectly taunted him. "And for goodness' sake please stop calling me princess. It's so..kinky. Eew."

The stranger just chuckled at his statement. "Why in the world do you laugh everytime I say something? Are you a psycho? A madman?"

The stranger ignored Hoseok's words, "Well, to answer you, thank you," he genuinely told and started moving back to his broken car while still looking at Hoseok, "And yes, be careful. You might just get in trouble with those good looks of yours." He winked at him.

Hoseok blushed on that. He sure did. Well.. Who wouldn't if someone as handsome as the man in front of Hoseok would compliment you.

"Yeah yeah whatever. And btw, what's your name? I never get to ask you." Hoseok thought of at least knowing his name.

"For you, it's daddy." He said with a smirk and giving Hoseok a wink., but this time, a playful one. Hoseok just rolled his eyes at that.

"I asked you just because our schools are not too far from each other. Not that I like you or anything. Don't fly in the skies just now."