chapter ₁₂

an

an.
This shit is nearly 2.8k
I'm sorry, lol. But, this
is kinda boring? Idk.
And, not proofread !

Hoseok was the one who woke up early the next morning. And when he opened his eyes, he realized Taehyung was still beside him but a teeny tiny bit away from him. "Taehyung.." Hoseok attempts to wake him up.

Taehyung groans, but soon realizes he slept with his Hoseok last night. Smiling, he opens his eyes which are met with Hoseok's frown–y eyes. "What happened, baby?"

"Taehyung, I didn't bring my toiletries with me. What am I going to brush my teeth with? I don't even have a spare pair of clothes."

Taehyung gets up and instantly hugs him, his weight shifting onto Hoseok's shoulders, which made him lean in front, "I prepared everything for you, baby. You don't need to worry about that. It's already in the bathroom." He informs. Hoseok nods and attempts to get up but Taehyung's grip on him was stronger. "Give me two minutes. I want to hug you."

Reluctantly, Hoseok agrees.

"Who was it that you wanted me to meet?" Hoseok asks as he returns with fresh clothes and a fresh face

"Jimin hyung. He's a friend of mine."

Hoseok nods.

"He'll probably come here in a few minutes."

"Okay.."

And as if in cue, there is a knock heard from the other side of Taehyung's bedroom door. "Must be him." Taehyung mutters before getting up and unlocking it for the visitor. "Hi, Jimin hyung."