chapter ₀₃

Hoseok and Yoongi were now standing at the empty bus stop. Hoseok had his mouth slightly opened as he was still in a daze that he spoke to the Prince that way, and whereas Yoongi, he just stood there with Hoseok, feeling sorry for him.

To say that Hoseok was not afraid, would be an understatement. But, he thought of just..leaving the things for now as they are and go to school because wanted something- anything to distract himself from the incident.

Noticing his friends' odd behaviour, Yoongi thought of changing the odd atmosphere surrounding them. But not knowing how to, be started thinking if ways to distract the brunette beside him.

While they stood silent, Yoongi's eyes sparkled as he came up with an amazing idea, which according to him, will definitely change Hoseok's rather dull mood.

"Hey, Hoseok!" Yoongi snapped Hoseok from his thought, "You remember the park? The one beside our middle school?" he questioned.

It didn't took much to Hoseok to remember, "Uh, oh yeah, I do. What about that?"

"You remember how we used to hang out when we were still younger? Like, we used to enjoy a lot, and we also had Shownu, Wonho, Hyungwon playing with us. It was so fun!" Hoseok was like, thirteen when they used to hangout and now he was seventeen, soon turning eighteen., and Yoongi was [already] eighteen too.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok hoping that his plan would work and he could at least make Hoseok smile a bit. But much to Yoongi's dismay-

Hoseok just scoffed and glared at Yoongi, "Yoongi.. You do realize that you suck at cheering someone up, right?"

Yoongi smiled sheepishly which made Hoseok chuckle a bit. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But you still love me." Yoongi tried to act cute.,, which Hoseok found weird. "Shut up you weird ass. I don't even know why I'm friends with you."

Hoseok's respond made Yoongi laugh a bit, "You know you do." he shrugged.

Hoseok sighed, "But you're right though... I miss those days, Yoongs." he admitted.

"Yeah, me too."

It was silent for a moment or two when Yoongi averted his gaze towards Hoseok, he saw that Hoseok really missed his middle school friends a lot. He himself missed too, but well.. 'Enough of being sad Hoseok. Let's get your mood up.' Yoongi thought.