chapter ₁₃

an;Hi! Yes, I am alive

an;
Hi! Yes, I am alive. The reason
why I haven't been updating this
book is bc I'm currently focussing
only on my jihope book. And that
is, Mister Park. Hopefully y'all
are still reading this >.<

If you haven't checked it out yet,
please do and lmk your reviews!

Enjoy the update, loves!!

•°

WORDCOUNT: +2.4K.
03rd of Febuary, 2021.
[ not proofread !! ]

"I must have been insane!" Hoseok mutters entering his house without paying any attention— not even towards his mother who was giving him weird, questioning looks, "How did I let it slip out of my stupid brain!"

"What happened?" His mother questions but he doesn't seem to hear her. "Stupid me." He scolds him again.

She shakes him a little using her hands, finally gett8ng his attention. "What are you calling yourself stupid for? Did you embarrass yourself in front of Yoongi or something?" She asks wiggling her brows and holding back a laugh.

Hoseok eases himself at the joke, "No, mom. It's nothing." He replies, smiling. The mother nods. "Oh, right. Are you going to have brunch? Or did you eat at your friend's home? I mean, you most probably already ate, but i just wajted to make sure."

Hoseok shakes his head, "No, I'm full."

His mother nods and smiles, "Did you have fun?"

Hoseok sighs. He mutters a little yes, before drifting back to his thoughts. But this time, they were shifted to the questions he had from the last night. Because, even now while his mother was asking about his sleepover, she didn't bother to ask him who the friend was. Could it be she trusts me enough to not question me about such primary stuff, or is there something else?

He slaps himself on his cheeks for the ridiculous thought, taking his mother by surprise. "You must be out of your mind to let his words affect you. Of course, there's nothing wrong." He speaks to himself, but very slowly.

Mrs. Jung furrows her brows in confusion at her son's weird behaviour, but doesn't question him.