chapter ₁₅

an;Hi again, after a big while

an;
Hi again, after a big while.
Here's a much needed update!

21102022; 02:20pm.
word count: ~1700
not proofread !

"Hoseok," Taehyung calls out, "Let's go on a date?"

It's been a few months since the last incident and Hoseok is yet to find a way to get rid of Taehyung's presence around him.

The young prince had no worries of passing the exams or whatsoever because, again, he's a Prince. So he followed around Hoseok like a lost puppy which, to be frank, annoyed Hoseok to death, even more so because he barely got some time for himself, thanks to the prince.

The male sighs for the nth time, "Taehyung," he says calmly, "Can't you see that I'm preparing for my finals? Why do you always bug me so much?"

And as if he is possessed by an angered soul, Taehyung snatches the books from Hoseok and throws them away, taking Hoseok completely off guard. "These things? They're nothing." He spats, "What would you gain by studying so hard, anyway? Your future is set. With me. You don't need to stress yourself and take any of these stupid exams!"

Hoseok is utterly taken aback by this behaviour of the young prince. But that doesn't stop him from arguing further, "I'm studying because I want to." He says. "Taehyung, can you please think from my perspective? My high-school life is going to end soon, and I really need to score good marks in my finals. I have some goals set, and I really want to achieve them. You can't stop me from doing what I want to."

Something in the prince then snaps. "I can," he iterates, "I can, especially if you prioritize your studies —or anything for a matter of fact— over me. You were mine the moment I saw you, and you will remain as mine until the day I die."

Hoseok scoffs, not taking whatever the prince has just said seriously, "You bluff so much for a eighteen year old boy."

"Excuse me," Taehyung squints his eyes, "First of all, I'm turning nineteen in a few weeks. And secondly, I may be younger by age but I've seen more world than you would ever. I know a lot of things that you do not know of, and- let's not talk about what I do when I set my mind onto something."

He holds Hoseok by his forearms, "And if it wasn't quite clear enough already, I have my eyes dead set on you. So when I say that you're gonna be mine, then you are gonna be mine one way or the other."

Hoseok frowns as he tries to free the grip of Taehyung's hands.

"Just because I've been acting all nice and good with you doesn't mean I am not wicked. I've been raised fierce, Hoseok. So you better not challenge me or try to make things harder for yourself."