chapter ₀₈

warning ;Extra long and boringchapter ahead

warning ;
Extra long and boring
chapter ahead. Sorry
for that  ^-^"

third person ;
   Hoseok pov

"Tell me, where's my mother?" Hoseok questioned, his voice wavering.

Taehyung hummed, "You'll know that soon, babe. Let's just concentrate on doing what I said for now, yeah?"

Hoseok started feeling slightly suffocated, just the thought of his mom being in the hands of this spoiled Prince, probably in danger, and it could be any sort of danger made him run out of breathe. He has to do anything that was in his hands to make sure his mom stays safe. "What do I have to do?" He asked, feeling defeated.

"That's like my princess!" Taehyung praised him as he rubbed his hand which was present on his thigh. The praise and the movement made Hoseok's stomach flip even though he was not really in a very good situation to feel so. "I already told you about what and all you should be talking to my parents, but if you still have any questions, let's deal it once we're home. Once we're inside of our room." The Prince replied.

Hoseok gulped, but nodded nonetheless.

Sooner or later, they reached the palace and Taehyung was quick enough to drag Hoseok towards his room, not wanting to grab any sort of attention, especially from his parents because he is yet to teach Hoseok what must he speak in front of them to make him his.

They were soon at the door of his room, Taehyung dismissed the guards who were guarding his room from the outside And finally went inside.

"I'll keep it simple," Taehyung started, "You are going to get married to me." He said being straightforward, without any filters [ a/n : i could be your Genie, how 'bout Aladdin? ]. Hoseok's face churned up in confusion and slight discomfort. "You can't be serious about getting married with me." He replied.

"Well, as you can see, yes, I can." He responded gritting his teeth, as the grip of his hand on Hoseok's arm just got tighter, "And yes, I am, for a fact, very serious about that."

"What? No, no ways!" Hoseok protested, "You don't even know if I love guys, or- or what if I am in a relationship with someone else!?" He slightly raised his voice, wanting to defend his weak point.

"You're wrong, baby. I know each and every fact about you. From what you like to have in the breakfast to how would you like to be served on the bed- my bed from now on. You name it, I'll answer. And to answer you prior questions, one, I'm damn sure you're interested in guys and even if you weren't, I would have that changed. And, two, you're not in a fucking relationship, never have in the past. There, happy now?"