chapter ₁₁

♥︎

♥︎

Hoseok and Yoongi were walking back home, and Yoongi was walking him home. When they turned the way in the block where Hoseok's house was situated, both of them were surprised to see Taehyung standing in front of his house.

Taehyung wasn't looking at the house, but standing near it, meaning— he has probably been here for quite some time.

The duo walked towards the house, but slowly this time. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks, furrowing his brows.

Taehyung ignored his question and hugged him tightly, talking Hoseok off guard, while Yoongi awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do, or say. Hoseok has rejected him, so it gives him no right to stop what was happening. Besides, he didn't want Hoseok to think that he was overstepping his boundaries. So he let Taehyung do that.

Taehyung let go after a minute and Hoseok was still confused and flustered by the sudden contact. "Where were you!?" Taehyung asks, his voice was a bit louder but it mirrored his concern and worry. Hoseok didn't answer and stayed quiet, not really wanting to deal with Taehyung at the moment.

He held him by his forearms and shook him violently, "I said, where were you? I was so wo—"

"Woah, there, buddy. I think you need to chill." Yoongi interrupts him by trying to shake away his hands from Hoseok's arms, "He's grown up, you know? You don't get to question him in this way. You don't even have any rights to do so. It's not like he's your boyfriend or something."

Taehyung glares at him, but his eyes soften as he returns his look to Hoseok, "I was worried. You weren't picking your calls, you weren't at your home either. It's eight thirty in the night, and me not being able to reach you made me worry so much!" He says, and hugs him again as his lips trembled in fear. Fear of losing Hoseok.

Hoseok took a long breath before saying Yoongi he can leave, and that he will handle Taehyung and go to his home [which was right in front of them, by the way], and that he doesn't need to worry about him. Although Yoongi didn't want to leave, he did. He wanted to respect Hoseok's privacy.

"I was out with Yoongi. I apologize you got worried because me, but thankfully enough I'm fine." Hoseok says sarcastically, "Now that you know I'm alive, you should leave." He says.

"I'm not leaving anywhere. You're coming with me."

"What do you mean I'm coming with you? I want to sleep. Besides, my mom probably wouldn't allow me to go anywhere at this time."