chapter ₀₄

"Earth to Hoseok? You there?" Yoongi called out for Hoseok while snapping his fingers in front of him.

"Uh-yeah? I mean.. What?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Seriously, Hoseok? What's wrong with you? You were day dreaming here, oh gosh!" he rolled his eyes and grabbed Hoseok's hand, pulled him outside the restroom along with him.

Although Hoseok was present with Yoongi but his mind was completely blank. Taehyung's words really did influence Hoseok a lot in some ways.

But as soon as he saw few games and cotton candies, he completely forgot what he was thinking about and was carried out by the situation.

Taehyung kept an eye on Hoseok the whole time. Being a prince is real hard for him. He had to hide from his parents, guards and people, just to see his soon-to-be wife. Oh how sad!

Getting caught by people is the least thing he's worried about though, as nobody actually knows how The Prince actually looks like.

He already started receiving texts and calls, from the mansion asking him about his whereabouts. His closest Butler, Jimin -who shares same age with Taehyung- was the one who was more worried thinking how his and her Highness are gonna react one Taehyung reaches mansion.

He finally lifted the call, which was from Jimin. "Young master, are you fine? Your parents have been looking for you. I suggest you to come soon. They're worried about you."

"First off, don't call me 'young master', Jimin. And secondly, I'm fine. Say them not to get worried over small things, I'm not a kid anymore!" He whined a bit which made Jimin chuckle, "I'll be back after some."

"As you wish, ma-"

"Jimin hyung, please."

"Okay, okay, fine. But be safe, yeah?"

Even though Jimin was his Butler, Taehyung shared a different bond with him. Being a prince, he always grew alone. Sure he had friends, royal friends, but he couldn't have that 'good-friend' bond with them.

But with Jimin, he got good vibes and he automatically started sharing things with him. That is the reason Taehyung insists him to speak informally with him., when no one's around.

"Okay then, see you." and with that Taehyung hung up. By the time he did that, he lost the track of where Hoseok was. He cursed under his breathe.

Now I have to find him, ugh! He thought to himself. But when he did see them, what he didn't expect was, Hoseok and Yoongi being few inches away from each other.

Hoseok tripped on his shoe laces and was about to fall when Yoongi caught him. Their faces were very close to each other. Their heartbeats getting faster as the time was passing by. It was like they forgot the world.

Taehyung, who was watching from afar, clenched his fist. "Only I should be that close to him. Not anyone else." he spoke to himself and then he left the scene, not knowing what to do and how to react. He was mad.

As soon as he reached his mansion, he went straight to his room ignoring the calls he got from his parents. He shut the door and started punching the wall, hurting himself in the process.

"Urgh!! I hate that guy..! I hate him!! I hate him for being close to my wife." He shouted. Jimin, who heard the noises, came to the door, gently knocking it.

"Young master, please open the door." he said being a li'l nervous -and well aware that things are not quite good,- not really expecting for Taehyung to open the door.

"Close the door behind you, hyung." and Jimin obeyed. "What's wrong, Taehyung? Any thing bothering you?"

"Actually yes. I've met this one guy.. And he makes me crazy in.. in some way. And you won't believe this that we met just today! He really is something.-"

Taehyung shared each and everything what has happened and how hard he fell for Hoseok.

"-I'm so gonna make him mine, hyung. He's gonna be my wife. I'll keep him so damn happy bringing him here by my side, with me."

The tone of sadist that Taehyung used did make Jimin a li'l afraid but he kept calm, knowing he won't possibly hurt the said male, physically or mentally.

"So.. Are you planning on telling your parents?" Jimin asked being nothing, but curious.

"Yes, real soon, actually. I'm gonna bring him to the mansion so that he could meet them and my parents could get to know him as well."

Jimin sighed. He couldn't possibly stop him now, can he? But he thought of helping his brother-like-friend. "Okay.. If you need help in anything, I'll be right here, yeah?" Taehyung smiled warmly and nodded.

"Now have your lunch. You need to talk to your parents now, for being out so late." And with that, Jimin got up and left the room. "God bless that poor soul with patience!" was what he thought.

Once Taehyung had his food completed, he immediately went down stairs and rushed towards his parents, not caring if a prince should act that way.

He opened the door of his parent's room by first knocking softly on it. When allowed to get inside, he immediately went in and closed the door behind him.

[ a/n : so, uh.. a li'l note here. I'm
gonna be publishing a new Jihopekook
book named "sweet desires" so.. if
you're down for another ride of
bottom! Hobi then I suggest
you to give it a try? ]

-

[ I just did a self promo for myself, wOw ]