Chapter 1: Announcement♡

I woke up to the sound of my door, someone kept on banging on it. Maybe it's my mom. " PARK MINHAE, OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT! " I groaned in frustration, I didn't want to get up yet. " Yeah, ok! Just wait for me downstairs! " I shouted, so my mom could hear me.

I hesitated to get up, but did I have a choice? No. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, I was too lazy to change so I went downstairs... still wearing my pajamas. When I got down my mom kept nagging non-stop on how I should wake up early. Aishh, it's summer vacation.. let me sleep.

" So.. " My mom started, " .. we have some news for you. You, will get married. " That's when I choked on my drink. " Get married?! Mom!! I'm too young to get married! "

I can't believe this, they're setting an arranged marriage for me.. how could they do this to me?! Ugh.. I just hope my 'fiancè' won't act like an asshole.

Before I could say anything else, the    ( gate) bell rang. " Ah, that must be them. " My dad stood up and went outside to open the gates. Them?? Who is he reffering to??

I heard a car pull up and I peeked outside, hmm, I'm not a big fan of cars but damn, that is one fine car.

" Mom who are they? " I asked when the people in the car got out. " You're going to meet your fiancè and his parents TODAY. " Aishh.. mom.. dad.. WHY.

" Ah, good morning Mr and Mrs Kim. " My mom greeted the guests with delight. " Please sit down. "

They sat down at the other side of the living room and we sat at the opposite. I looked at the boy beside them but he just looked at his parents with disgust. Huh, I guess he doesn't like the idea too.

The long silence was broken when his father spoke. " So Taehyung.. this is your fiancè, Park Minhae. " Taehyung took one look at me then averted his eyes to somewhere else. " Pff, like I care. " I heard him mumble. Same here buddy.

" Taehyung sweetheart, why don't you and Minhae go outside and get some fresh air. " His mom suggested, we both agreed and got up and went to the backyard leaving our parents to talk about stuff.

As we arrived at the backyard, I sat down on the swing and him sat on a bench. Awkward.

" So uhm... " I look at him and he just rolled his eyes at me. " What do you want? " He asked coldly. Jerk.

" This girl is so ugly. " I heard him mumble. That's when I got fed up and just yelled at him. " WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! "

Annoyed, he stood up and stomped to the direction of our swimming pool. Aishh, my nightmare came true.. I'm going to marry an asshole.

I was thinking, thinking so hard that I didn't notice that my maid already left an orange juice at the table near the swing I was sitting on. Do you know what I was thinking? I was thinking of my ex boyfriend.. Baekhyun.

He broke up with me on my birthday last year.. yes, on my freaking birthday!! Like.... WHO DOES THAT?! But I'm also glad that he broke up with me because his girlfriend sent me a message saying that he broke her mirror when they had a fight.

Finally, I came back into reality. I didn't even notice that Taehyung kept on yelling my name.

" YAH! Pabo!! " Aishh, what does he want? " What?! " He smirked at me then went back to what he was doing, playing with my dog. Did he just do that to annoy me? Aish, jinjja.

" Minhae! Can you and Taehyung come inside please? " I heard my mom shout and I went to Taehyung and flick his forehead. " Mom wants us to come inside. " I said in an annoyed tone. He let out a big sigh and followed me to the living room.

" Ahh, good you're here. " My dad started. " So, we've been discussing on this while you two were outside. And I think that you Minhae should live with Taehyung until your birthday. " I choked on the orange juice when dad announced that, seriously.. what's with me and choking drinks.

" WHAT?! " I put down my drink and massaged my temples. " Yes dear, me and your mother already bought a house for you ans Taehyung. " Taehyung looked at his mom with anger. So they already planned this without us knowing.. evil.

Taehyung's POV

Huh, months alone with Minhae..... this is going to be fun.

I smirked at myself while thinking about the idea.