Chapter 2: Living with Taehyung♡

" Minhae!! Are you done packing? " My mom asked while knocking on my bedroon door. " Yeah yeah, almost mom! " Arghh, I can't believe I'm going to live with HIM until my birthday! Mom, dad, why??

I finished packing and was ready to go to the house.. which is located in Seoul. So which means that I have to leave Daegu just to live with that idiot Taehyung.

I went out of my room carrying my luggage and went outside my house. I saw my parents standing at the gate and my driver inside the car. " Goodbye honey. " My dad kissed ny forehead and mom waved goodbye at me. I faked them a smile and went in the car.

******
I arrived at the house I'm supposed to live in with Taehyung. Damn it's so big, my parents have a good taste in houses. When I got inside no one was inside, huh I guess he haven't arrive yet.

I went in my room and flopped down on my bed. Yes, my parents and his parents already provided all the furnitures. Which is great! Isn't it?

As I was peacefully enjoying myself, a black car parked outside the house. Crap.. that must be HIM.

He hopped out of the car and walked in the house, he passed by me and immediately sat down on the sofa and watched TV. Isn't he going to get his things? Aishh, not my problem anyway.

Just as I was going back to my room, he called out. " Yah! Where are you going? " Mind your own business. " To my room duhh where else? " He stood up and walked to the kitchen. " Yah pabo get my things! " Did he just ordered me to get his stuff?? " You have hands don't you? Why not get it yourself. "

This guy.. is so not my type. Mom, dad WHY??!!

I ignored more of his demands and just walked to my room, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. " Won't follow my order huh? " I said nothing, I wasn't afraid of him. The next thing I knew was that he grabbes a glass of his drink and poured it over my head. " WTF TAE?!! IT'S FREAKING HOT! " I pushed him and managed to break free. That idiot is so paying for this.

" Too bad, I'm still not doing anything you tell me to. " I stuck out my tongue and ran to my room and made sure it's locked. Well that was fun, teasing Taehyung is kinda fun.

Taehyung's POV

Aishh, that Minhae is so stubborn. But she look cute when she gets mad.. aishh Taehyung what are you thinking!

Since Minhae didn't go out of her room yet I decided to go get my stuff from the car myself. As I was carrying my luggage inside the house, a picture of me and the boys fell to the ground. I picked it up and remembered all those things we did together.

~~~~Flashback two years ago

" Now, for our next so- " I was cut off when the ship leaned so much to the right. What the heck is happening? The ship kept on leaning to the right until it finally turned upside down.

Water was filling the ship, I could see all the people trying hard too get out of the ship but all the tables were blocking their way. I could feel the ship going down.. we're sinking. I could see all my hyungs and Jungkook finding a way out of this crap. I was also finding a way out, when I finally saw one I couldn't see them anymore.. they were gone. I wanted to find them, but I thought that they already left for shore.. but I was wrong. They were gone, I didn't see them anymore.

I was watching the news and they reported the ship I was in. They found plenty of bodies underneath.. and they also found 6 male bodies together. That's when I lost it... my best friends were gone forever, I couldn't forgive myself for leaving them. I'm so stupid.

End of flashback~~~~

I miss them, I miss the times we joked together.. Yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkookie... I'm sorry.

" Uhm.. Taehyung? Do you.... wanna eat something? " I finally came back to reality when Minhae spoke, I glanced at her who was eating ramen beside me. " Sure. " I replied coldly... if only you knew Minhae-ah. If only I could tell you...