Chapter 6: Ex boyfriend♡

Why.. the heck would Baekhyun text me? Unless....

~~Flashback 3 years ago

" You're going to pay for this Minhae. You're going to pay for breaking up with me! " Baekhyun said while tightening the grip on my wrist. I don't know why I have a boyfriend that's like this. I never should have chose him.. but he forced me. And now he's going to lock me up in his basement.

But since I'm eager to get out of this crap, I grabbed a metal rod and hit it on his head. But not hard enough because he still managed to stand up. I hit him again but in the head this time. " I'll come back... " He managed to smirk before passing out.

End of flashback~~

I opened his message and read it.

Long time no see.. I miss you so much, Minhae.

Eww, I don't miss him. I deleted the text and put my phone down my table and went to bed.

******

I kept on moving, turning left and right.. I couldn't sleep. I keep on thinking on what Baekhyun will do to me if he's back. That scene keeps on playing in my mind. It's disturbing, I don't want to see that jerk again. I thought he's gone forever... but he's not. 

I guess I actually fell asleep last night after all those thoughts, cause when I opened my eyes it was already morning.

I walked out of my room and saw Taehyung with his friends again. One of them spotted me and greeted me. " Hai noona! How was your sleep? " Jungkook asked and showed me his bunny smile. " Hi Kookie. I slept great! " Even though I didn't. 

I saw Taehyung was playing with his phone, didn't he enjoy the meal I made for him last night? Aishh, that kid.

When I went back to my room my phone was filled with messages from.... Baekhyun. What does he want with me? I read the messages and one of them made me scared.

I'm coming for you...

What the heck??? I think it's not safe for me to go outside the house in the meantime, I need to stay here.

I deleted his messages and stayed outside my room to hang out with Taehyung's friends and to get to know them a little.

" Hi guys. " I sat down beside Jimin on the floor. " Uhm, where's Taehyung? "

" Oh, he went out to buy cola. " Suga replied. Tae's friends are cool, but Tae is a jerk. " Just now? " Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. " Yeah. We're just waiting for him to come back. " Yes!! Thank goodness he just went out now. " Do you guys want something to eat? "

" Is it ok for you? "

" Yeah i can cook you anything you want. "

The boys looked at each other and looked at me. " RAMEN. "

I giggled. They all looked so adorable when they all said ramen. Quickly, I started cooking the ramen and waited for it to be ready to eat. Good thing mom packed like a dozen of them, or else there wouldn't be enough for all of them.

After a few minutes the ramen was ready and I called them to the dining table. I cooked an extra one just for Taehyung and one for me. I don't know why but Taehyung makes me feel different than the other guys I dated.. he gave me that weird feeling. 

All of them started eating and so was I, then I heard the door close. He's here. " Yah, I'm back. " When he saw all of us eating, he looked at me with a confused face. Why is he looking at me? " There's ramen for you in the kitchen go get it and join us. " I smiled at him but he doesn't smile back.

Taehyung's POV

I put down the cola in the refrigerator and went to the kitchen to get ramen. While getting the ramen Minhae cooked, her phone vibrated on the washing machine. I looked at it and saw that someone was calling. There was no name on it, but I answered it. 

" Hello? "

" Minhae. "

" Who the heck are you?! "

" I'm Baekhyun.. Minhae's boyfriend. "

Boyfriend? Baekhyun is her boyfriend? Wait, but she doesn't have any boyfriend. That jerk is lying.

" I'm sorry but Minhae doesn't have a boyfriend. " I said wickedly. 

" Who the heck are you to state that? "

" I'm her FIANCE. "

I could hear him cursing at the other line. So I hung up the call and took my ramen to the dining table. Everyone was done eating except... Minhae.

" Yah pabo. " She turned to look at me when I said pabo. " Do you have a boyfriend? "

She looked confused. She put down her chopstick and answered me. " Nope, but I have an EX boyfriend named Baekhyun. " I was guessing that she wasn't supposed to say that because she quickly covered her mouth with her hand. 

Ohh so that jerk is her ex boyfriend. Huh, nice try idiot. You can't fool this handsome guy.

I could see the guys were bored, so I decided that all of us should go out somewhere.. including Minhae. I wasn't going to leave her, I don't want her to leave my side even though I've been acting so cold towards her.

" YAH! We're going to the beach. " I figured it would be nice to go somewhere together with the guys and Minhae for two days so, I decided that we would all go to the beach.

After I finished eating the guys went home to go get their stuff ready because we're going tomorrow.

I saw Minhae enter her room and dropped something along the way. I picked it up and it was a picture of her and a guy. I flipped it over and saw a note on it. ' I'm sorry unnie, but I couldn't make it. You are the best big sister ever! Your future husband is going to be very lucky to have a caring person like you. ' 

This guy, is her brother? No wonder they looked the same. I'm sure Minhae will come looking for this so I slid the picture under her door and ran back to my room.

Yes, I am a very lucky man to have Minhae as a future wife.. but she doesn't know that I love her.