Chapter 14: Game Night♡

The guys decided to let me hear their song and I just agreed to it. But before they start singing, we moved all the chairs in the living room to the side. I sat on the sofa and their song started as Jungkook sang.

(1 hour later)
" What game do you wanna play? " I asked while they were on their phones. Boys..

" Yahh!!! Are you guys listening to me??! " I raised my voice and they finally removed their eyes from their screen.

" Chill noona. What about..... Truth or Dare? " Jungkook suggested and all of us agreed to the game.

I got a plastic bottle from the kitchen and joined the guys on the floor, forming a big circle. Jimin spinned the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.

" Yah pabo... truth or dare? "

" Mmm..... dare. "

" Ok I dare you to... kiss Minhae on the LIPS! " Why did he have to put so much pressure on the word 'lips'?

" Ooooooooooooooh "

I saw Taehyung smirk as he leaned over me and kissed my lips. His lips are just so soft I can't help but to kiss him back.

Taehyung broke the kiss and I was blushing hard that almost turned into a red tomato. He went back to his original position and started spinning the bottle, but the others keep on staring at us with that mischievous smile still plastered on their faces.

" Yah Suga hyung. Truth or dare? " Tae asked Yoongi who was resting his head on Jin's shoulder, asleep.

" Hyung "

No response.

" Hyung! "

Still no response.

" HYUNG "

Still.No.Response.

Geez Yoongi is such a heavy sleeper.

Taehyung stood up and got a pillow from the bedroom and threw it at Suga's head. Thankfully, it woke him up. " Yah why did you wake me up? "

" Truth or dare? "

" Eh, truth. "

" Have you slept with any girls yet? "

That's an odd question.

" No. This man is not doing that unless he gets married. " He said and went back to sleep.

" Tsk. Virgin. " We all laughed while Yoongi drifted of to sleep, and Tae spinned the bottle for him since he's not waking him up again.

" Hobi. Truth or dare? "

" Dare. "

" On behalf of sleeping Suga I dare you to dance 'Touch my body' at the center of this circle. "

" Fine. " Hobi stood up from his position and started dancing when the music started.

( A/N: I'm too lazy to find a video for ya. )

******
" Yah do you want any snacks? I'll order pizza. " I said as I reach for my phone that was sitting on the table.

" Yeah! " They all answered in unison.

I laughed and dialed pizza hut.

(10 minutes later)
Ding dong

" Pizza's here! "

Taehyung got up and opened the front door.

" Here's your pizza sir. " The delivery guy said with a smile and handed the box to Tae.

" Thanks. Keep the change. " He smiled back to the guy and closed the door. He brought the box to the dining room and we all followed so we could eat.

" Yah I have cola. " Taehyung grabbed 8 cola cans and gave them to us. " Thanks. " I smiled and opened my can.

" This pizza is delicious! " Jin commented and took a bite out of the pizza on his hand.