Chapter 10: Training♡

I woke up early because Jennie said that the training starts at 7 in the morning and that Jisoo and Rose will help me with my training cuz I'm gonna be a vocalist. I broke the news to the guys last night and they were really proud of me. 

" Yah why are you up so early? What time does your training start? " Taehyung asked with a sleepy voice. He just woke up. " 7 in the morning. " I replied and smiled.

" Oh, Im going back to bed. " He said and threw himself on his bed when he got in his room.

I laughed at him and got ready to go.

******

I arrived at the building and Jennie was waiting for me outside the building.

" Hi Jennie! " I gave her a warm smile. 

" Haii Minhae-ah! Good thing you're here already, I kept on waiting for you and I was afraid that sasaengs might see me outside the building. " She laughed nervously before we entered the building.

We went inside their practice room and the ceo was there. " Uh.. annyeonghasaeyo! " I bowed down before looking at him.

" Congrats Minhae-ah, you will start training with Rose and Jisoo for vocals, and Lisa and Jennie for dancing. " He flashed me a smile before leaving the room.

Once he left the five of us got excited and talked about stuff instead of training. I guess we were just too excited.

" Yah yah what time is it? " Jisoo asked after a few hours of talking. " 5 o'clock. " Jennie replied with a yawn.

" WHAT?! Weren't I supposed to be training? " I chuckled. We actually lost track of the time and was busy talking to each other. And in the end, I didn't get to train. 

" Haha, nevermind. I'll just go home now. Taehyung is probably there by now. "

" OK. Be safe Minhae-ah! Bye! "

I got my bag and headed out of the building. When I arrived at the house Taehyung was already there with the guys. " Hi guys, I'm back. " I sat beside Taehyung after I got in.

" Hi Minhae! How was training? " Jhope looked at me with his face full of sweat. " We didn't actually get to train, we lost track of the time and ended up doing nothing but talk with each other. "

" Well, that's how you girls are. " The boys slightly laughed at Taehyung's statement. " How about you? What made you sweat so much? "

" We did a dance with had choreography. I think that's how we'll dance in our every one of our  performance once we'll debute. " Namjoon stated. I remember how we did that in my trainee days in the past. Hip hop, it's fun dancing to those hard choreographys but it always leads me to a foot/leg cramp at night. 

That's when I remembered someone... Lee Namsoo. She's also my friend during my trainee days, we were training together but it wasn't worth our time cause we both didn't even get to debute. Luckily, I still have her number. So I excused myself from the guys and went in the room to call her.

Finally someone picked up.

" Hello? Lee Namsoo? "

" Hello who is this? "

" Namsoo don't you remember me? I'm Park Minhae! Your best friend! "

I guess she forgot?

" Oh yeah!! Minhae how are you? "

" I'm fine. But how did you forget me? "

" Hahaha sorry about that. I'm just busy these days. I applied for another agency last year and got to debute as a soloist. "

" Ohh I didn't know! You didn't tell me. "

" Yeah... I got too busy with my schedules that I actually forgot to inform you. "

" Are you busy right now? "

" Kinda.. I'm filming for a new music video. "

" Oh I didn't know. I'll just call you next time I don't want to disturb you more. "

" It's ok. I better get going now. "

I hung up the call and lay down on my bed. Gosh I'm tired.

******

Someone was shaking my body and I opened my eyes just to find Taehyung shaking me.

" YAH what are you doing? " I slightly pushed Taehyung away and sit up straight. " Come have dinner with us. " He smiled before leaving my room. I kinda like this Taehyung now.

I rubbed my eyes before going out of my room and joined them for dinner. " What time is it? "

" It's 11 in the evening. " 11? But why are they still here? " 11? What are you guys still doing here? "

" We're sleeping over tonight noona. " Jungkook replied while eating his kimchi.

After we finished eating, Taehyung got alcohol from the fridge and gave one bottle to me. " Since when did we have alcohol in the fridge? "

" Eh, I bought them before we got back. " He gave the other bottles to the guys and started drinking.

One bottle wouldn't hurt, right? I started drinking and before I knew it the bottle was almost empty.