Chapter 20: Finale♡

" Minhae-ah!!! Stop shaking and let me do your make up!! We still need to do your hair to, now come on!! " Rose said.

Today is my wedding day, and I'm so nervous about this. I can't stop shaking. I don't know why I'm like this right now.

Jisoo hugged me from behind. " Minhae-ah... you're so lucky to be with the most wonderful man in the world. "

Oh yeah.. did I mention that Jisoo broke up with Baekhyun after that incident? No? Ok now you know.

" You'll find your perfect match Jisoo, I just know it. " I smiled and let Rose and Jennie do my hair.

******
" Done!! " The two of them said as they finished doing my hair and make up. " Looks good. " I smiled, knowing that these girls always got my back.

" Now hurry up and get into your wedding dress! " The four of them said as I hurridly went to the dressing room where 2 ladies helped me wear the dress.

" Omo.. my daughter looks pretty! " Ny dad said as he entered the room. The 2 ladies left leaving only me and dad.

" Hii dad! " I smiled. " This pretty face came from you, you know. " I winked while the both of us laughed. " Wheres mom? "

" Oh she's outside, she said she'll be greeting her friends who will stop by before going on their trip and will come here in 10 minutes. Your mom is the best isn't she? She cancelled her trip with her friends just for you. " He said proudly while smiling.

We didn't invite that much people. The guests are; BTS, Blackpink, all the staffs in BigHit and YG, my relatives, my teacher, and my best friends in school. Also, I'll be dropping out school so I'll be able to be proper housewife.

10 minutes have passed and mom came in the room. Dad and I was busy talking that we didn't notice mom.

" Ahem. "

We turned to face her that was standing near where dad and I was sitting with her hands on her hips. She was faking an angry face.

" Oh, mom! " I ran to hug her but the heels and wedding dress are killing me.

" My daugther looks hot!! " She complimented. " And sexy! " My dad added.

" YAH!! " I yelled. " Could you stop observing my body please? "

" Ok ok.. what's wrong in saying that my daughter is sexy? It's true though. " He smiled cheekily at me.

" Dad. " I giggled.

The three of us took a picture first before going to the church.

" I'll be riding with your grandfather.. you and your mom will be riding the car together. " Dad said as he headed to his car. " Bye. " Then he drove off.

Me and mom went inside the black car and drove off to the church. Blackpink already went ahead of us after they finished doing my hair and make up.

******
Me and dad are waiting outside the church door for my grand entrance. Gosh I wonder what Tae looks like right now.

" Nervous? " My dad asked, he must have noticed that I'm shaking a little.

I nodded. He held my hand tighter telling me that everything will be ok. " It's ok.. I was also like you in my wedding day with your mom. "

Afterwards, we heard the music playing, signaling for the door to open. Soon after it opened, revealing me and my dad. As I walked down the aisle everybody got teary eyed, some of them are already crying specially my mom and Taehyung's parents.

There, I was walking slowly down the aisle, smiling widely with happiness while I look at Taehyung standing there with his black suit on.. waiting for me to arrive.

As I arrived my dad went to my mom and I faced Taehyung, smiling. " You look beautiful. " He whispered. " You look handsome. " I whispered back.

As we said all the vows and putting on the rings, the moment we've been waiting for has finally arrived. " I now announce you as husband and wife!! "

The audience clapped while crying.

" You may now kiss the bride!! "

Taehyung crashed his lips onto mine and closed our eyes. All we heard was the cheering and clapping of the guests. The church was filled with joy... and so did me and Taehyung.

" I love you. " I smiled as we stood upright.

" I love you more. "