Chapter 11: Drunken love♡

Mah lovelies.. prepare yourself for a scene that I'll be writing for the very first time! Or prepare a bag to gag into. I know you'll cringe..
**************

" Taehyung-ah.... " I wrapped my arms around his kneck and started to kiss him. He answered my kiss, his lips taste yummy.

The guys already passed out which means me and Taehyung have all the time for ourselves.

We entered his room and I settled in his bed. " Forget those clothes! Get those things out of my sight! " He smirked at my demand, but he took his clothes off.

He joined me in bed, kissing me from my lips to my kneck. " Taehyungie~~ " I wrapped legs around his waist and he took my top off. ( A/N: I'm already gagging )

" My future wife is so pretty~~~ "

We kept on kissing each other until someone ruined the fun.

" YAH GET OUT OF THE ROOM WE'RE HAVING FUN HERE! " I yelled at the guy who just came in and he left, closing the door behind him.

I turned back at Taehyung. " Now, where were we? "

He kept kissing me. From my lips to neck down to my collarbone. I was somehow enjoying it. " Taehyungie~~ Taehyungie loves Minhae~~ " I giggled.

" I know.. " He smirked while he continues.

I spread out my arms so he could settle in it while kissing me.

( Just imagine a whole naughty scene happening here )

Suddenly my eyes got heavy everything went black.

******
Ugh my head hurts.

I opened my eyes just to see Taehyung beside me naked. " YAH GET OUT! " I kicked him off and there was a loud thud because of the fall.

" What the heck Minhae? " He groaned while still on the floor.

I looked down to myself and I was naked. " WHY THE HECK AM I NAKED?! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!! " I quickly covered myself with the blanket and tried to remember everything from last night.

Aishh, Minhae you're so stupid.

Taehyung got up and scrambled to get his clothes while I cover my eyes. " Y-yah... did you use um... protection? " I looked at Taehyung and he nodded. " Phew... I am never getting drunk again. "

That's when I remembered that the guys are still in the house and I was screaming. Oh no.. what if they heard me.

I let Taehyung cover his eyes while I scrambled to get my clothes and wore them. I quickly ran out of the room and found that they were still asleep.

" Good thing they're still asleep. " I mumbled under my breath. Aishh Minhae, why did you let yourself drunk?

I went back to Taehyung's room and saw him lying down on his bed fast asleep. Don't they have training today? They must have a hungover. I'll just let them sleep while I go to YG.

******

" Sorry I'm late girls, I woke up late. " I lied. I was actually at a cafe and met a friend there.

" It's ok, we actually arrived a bit late either. " Jisoo said while texting someone.

" Jisoo-ah, who are you texting? " I asked.

" My boyfriend. "

" You have a boyfriend? You didn't tell me. " I pouted and they laughed.

" I forgot, hahaha. "

" She has been talking about him ever since they met, and now they're together and Korea's best couple! " Rose said while eating a piece of bread.

" Oh? Who is that guy supposed to be? " I'm actually curious who that guy Jisoo is dating. Don't mind me.. I'm a curious potato.

" Baekhyun. "

Okay how in the world?! That bozo is dangerous! He almost abused my dad for not allowing him into our house. Now he's dating Jisoo he should be more careful cause if he abuses her, Jisoo's fans would go hunt him down and makes sure he'll go behind bars.

Anyways I should remind these girls that I'm here to train, not to chat.

" Uh.. girls? Should we get started? "

" Oh yeah..... Jisoo and Rose, you can start practicing with Minhae while me and Lisa go get some snacks. " Jennie and Lisa left the room and we started with the lessons.