Chapter 9: Trainees♡

The day has finally come for BTS to start training at BigHit. I'm actually kind of scared, what if they won't be able to debute? I hope that doesn't happen, I really wanna see them become successful. 

The guys came to the house and they were all a nervous wreck. " Yah you'll be fine, you should save your nervous wreck selves when you debute! " I snapped and gave them a smile afterwards. 

They all nodded and started to head out. " Bye Minhae noona! " Jungkook waved me goodbye before following his hyungs.

Me and the guys have actually gotten closer with each other for the past few days, but what's weird is Taehyung being soft and nice to me. He started acted like a child in front of me.. but it's cute.

******

Two hours have passed and now I'm bored. I was just sitting on the couch watching a movie when Jennie called me.

" Yah, Jennie what's up? " I said as I picked up the call.

" Minhae!!! We have something to tell you!! " Jennie shouted from the other line. I quickly removed my phone from my ear cuz it hurts.

" Yah yah stop shouting it hurts.. what do you want to tell me? "

" Well, the company is deciding to have a new member to our group and we were hoping that you would audition to join. "

" Jennie-ah.. you already know what happened last time.. "

" Yeah I know, but it won't happen again.. your more matured now so that won't happen ever again! "

I gave that a lot of thought before answering her.

" Yes I'll audition. " I heard her squeal from the other line and I laughed.

" Ok ok I'm glad you agreed to audition! Now come quick the audition is today! " 

" Today?! Ok I'm coming. " I hung up the call and ran to my room finding something nice to wear.

" Ahh, perfect! " I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a white crop top to match. I wore my red converse and headed out to YG building. As I got in only a few people was there waiting their turn to audition. I guess they started an hour ago. 

I waited for 30 minutes until it was my turn. Wait, I didn't even think of a song to sing. Hmmm, I'll just sing Wine by Suran. I went in the room and the ceo was there with two other people. 

" Uhmm annyeonghasaeyo. I am Park Minhae and I will sing Wine by Suran. " I bowed before I started singing.

I only sang half of the song before I bowed at them again. " Thank you miss Minhae.. you will know who will join Blackpink this weekend. I will send a letter to one of you who auditioned whether you got in or not. But remember, only one gets chosen. " The ceo said and I left the room.

On my way out of the building some grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me at the corner of the building. " Shh, Minhae it's me. " She took her mask off only to reveal Jisoo. " Oh, you scared me. What's wrong? " Jisoo looked at me before answering.

" Sasaengs. " She whispered before dragging me to a place to hide. " I have no idea how they found out my identity. " 

" Well, your voice and personality shows it all. " She placed her hand on her forehead and let out a sigh. " Oh yeah. "

* Weekend *

Today is finally the day to know who will be the one to join Blackpink. I was so excited to find out even though I know it won't be me.

I was just eating bread while drinking orange juice when I got an email. " Huh, I wonder what this is. " I opened the email and read the message, while reading I felt the urge to squeal. Cuz why? Cuz I got picked to become a member of Blackpink!

My phone rang when I was mentally celebrating and I looked to see who called me and it turned out to be Jennie.

" Yah Minhae! Did you get the email? "

" Yes!! "

" Phew, I was worried the ceo might change his mind. "

" Why? "

" Because a girl blackmailed him if he doesn't choose her. "

" Geez, that girl needs her meds. "

" Oh by the way, training starts tomorrow! See ya! "

" Hahaha ok ok, bye Jennie! " She hung up the call and I went back to eating my bread. But I was still smiling like an idiot.

I just hope this goes well than last time...