Extra Chapter: 1 year later♡

Did you guys really think I'm gonna end this book without an extra chapter?? Well, here it is! Enjoy♥
******
Taehyung's POV
" Taehyung I- ahhhh!!! " Minhae screamed as we were running to get to the delivery room.

As we got in I was holding her hand while she tries her best in getting the baby out.

" Okay ma'am just relax and push. " The nurse instructed and Minhae followed her directions.

" Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! " She screamed in pain. " KIM.TAE.HYUNG.YOU.FREAKING.PABO!! " I guess I have some spanking to give. Hehe.

" Okay the baby is almost out... push harder!! " The doctor said as Minhae give all her strength to push and get our baby out.

Minhae's POV
I pushed one last time... I'm tired.. but I need to give birth to my baby.

" Congratations!! It's a girl!! "

I smiled as they handed the baby to me. Taehyung leaned over to kiss me.

" She's beautiful.. " I said, out of breath.

" Just like her mom. " Tae said.

" What are you going to name her ma'am? "

" Hmm... " I looked at Tae. " ... Mintae. " I smiled and so did he.

******
It's already a week since we got home. Mintae is sleeping in her crib while me and Tae are in our bedroom.

" Thanks Minhae. "

" For what? "

" For giving me a perfect family. "

Ding dong!

" Hmm who could that be? "

Both of us walked to the door and opened it to reveal the guys with gift bags on their hands.

" Noona!!!! " Kookie ran to hug me. " I miss you! "

I laughed. " Me too Kookie. " I ruffled his hair.

" The coolest uncles are here!! " Jimin said.

" Shut up Chim Chim you got no jams. " Namjoon protested.

" Anyways where is she? " Yoongi asked.

" She's up- " Waaaaaaaaaaah! " Upstairs crying. " I sprinted to her room and picked her up.

" Shh, mommy's here. " I told her in a soft voice and she calmed down.

" Mintae!!! " Gosh why do you have to shout? Now she's crying again!

As the guys entered the room I shushed them because Mintae started crying again because of Jhope.

I rocked her gently and she fell asleep. I put her down on her crib as she is sleeping peacefully.

" Could you please quiet down? Babies don't like loud noises!! " I yelled in a whisper.

We exited the room and went to the living room.

" We've got gifts for your little precious!! " Jin said as he held up the bags in his hand. He put them on the table and so did the others.

I picked up the first one and opened it. It's a stuffed rabbit. " Let me guess.. Jungkook it's from you. "

I said and he nodded. Haha little rabbit.

Ding dong!

Ok now who is at the door?! I opened it and BLACKPINK are there.

" Minhae-ah!! " Jisoo pounced at me and both of us fell to the ground. " I..miss you.....too. " I said while struggling to talk.

Both of us finally got up and walked to the living room, where the guys and Taehyung are.

" So, how have you guys been? " I asked BLACKPINK.

" We're doing great! Oh, and Minhae? You're going to debut in two months. You are going to perform with us in our new song! As If it's your Last. " Jennie explained which got me super excited.

" Wait, what about Mintae? " I asked. " I can't just leave her alone.. Tae also has practice. "

" My parents can take care of her.. when is your practice? " Tae offered.

" We have practice tomorrow. " Rose said. " We need to get ready for Minhae's debut. Is that ok? "

" Yeah!! I'll call my mom to come here tomorrow. We also have practice tomorrow. Our debut is coming fast. " Tae said.

" That settles it then! " I said. " Now who wants some ice cream? "

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

" I'll just go to Mintae... the ice cream is in the freezer. " I once again sprinted upstairs to go to Mintae who was crying.

I love my life♥