Chapter 13: First Date♡

I woke up with red puffy eyes probably because I cried myself to sleep last night. Who knew just seeing your ex boyfriend's jerk face would make you remember all those stupid memories.

" Taehyung? Did you see my phone? " I asked while walking out of my room.

There, I saw Taehyung cooking breakfast. " You left it on the table. Want some breakfast? I cooked bacon and eggs. " He gave me a smile and placed the food on the table.

" Mm this smells delicious! " I said and sat down and started eating.

There was a long silence between us until Taehyung broke it. " Minhae- ah, since you're done eating go to your room and change into something nice. "

" Uhm ok. " I got up and walked to my room. " Hmm he said I should wear something nice... ooh the dress I bought yesterday is perfect! "

******
" The amusement park? " I asked. Why did he bring me here? Eh nevermind, I do like playing. " Minhae come one!! Bet I'll beat you to the ferris wheel! " He started running towards the ride and I followed him behind.

" How... are you.. a fast... runner? " I asked while catching my breath. Who knew this kid can run fast. I thought I was.

" Beats me. " He shrugged as we stepped onto the ride.

Minutes have passed and now we are walking towards the bump cars. " Wanna ride that? " He asked. I nodded with a smile and we went to pay for the tickets.

We got on the bump cars, but we rid on two different ones. So we ended up trying to bump each others cars.

" Yahh!! Kim Taehyung I'm coming for you! " I drove towards Tae's car and was about to hit it until he moved away which made me bump into the wall.

" Oops, too slow. " He smirked at me and laughed.

******
It was already night time. Me and Tae had a blast at the carnival.. and now he's taking me to somewhere else.

" Yahh can you remove your hands from my eyes now? " I asked as my eyes were being covered by Taehyung.

" Not yet... "

I don't know where we're going actually, he just said tha it was a surprise. I'm still wondering where he's taking me though.. but I never saw this side of jerk face before. Maybe he's not bad as he seems after all.

" Okay... you can look now. " He took his hands from my eyes and I just gasped in shock. " OMG!! "

I was standing in a garden filled with beautiful flowers and there, stood a table with a candle light. There was also a red velvety box on the table.

" Sit.. "

I sat down on the chair after Taehyung pulled it for me.

" Omo.. Taehyung how did you do all this? "

" Well, I was gonna get a reservation at a restaurant but this is more romantic. " He smiled and gave me his classic 'V' pose.

" Minhae-ah... I know I was a bit rude to you the first time we met, and I just want to make it up to you. " He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. " I know we're getting married but I just want to give this to you before the wedding. "

" I.... love you Minhae. " He gave me a dazzling smile and I just covered my mouth with my two hands. I didn't know he felt the same way.

" Taehyung-ah... I also felt the same way about you. I love you. " I accepted the ring and planted a kiss on his lips.

" Shall we eat my lady? " He kissed my hand and the waiter came with the food. So he hired a waiter for this? Best fiancé ever!

******
We arrived at the house and decided to share his bedroom, so that means I'm going to sleep with him from now on! Yay!

" Wanna call the boys over? " He asked.

" Sure.. let's play games with them. " I replied and he started dialing Namjoon.

" Hey bro do you want to come?
Really? Okay come now we're playing games.
Okay.. see ya! "

" They're coming? "

" Is it not obvious? " He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" You goof ball. " I giggled and BTS arrived. " Guess they're here now. "

We both walked to the door and Taehyung hasn't removed his arms yet. Once the guys saw us they gave me a mischievous smile. Creeps.

" Uhh, hi guys. " I greeted them as they sat on the couch. " What's up? Why are you giving us that smile? " I laughed nervously.

" You didn't think that we don't know what you did the other night, did you? " Suga asked. The other night? ...... No! They knew?!

Me and Tae glanced at each other before letting out a nervous laugh. " What do you guys mean? "

" We know you two did something... we heard you scream in the morning after that night. " Jin stated which made us shocked.

" We thought you guys were asleep! "

" Well, now you know who the best actors are. " Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows and we just looked at them in shock.

" Uhm.. let's not talk about this and just play! " Taehyung stopped them from talking and they just keep on giving us mischievous smiles.

" Taehyung-ah! Did you use protection that night? " Jungkook asked and Taehyung got irritated.

" Yahh!! I told you not to talk about it and yes I used protection!! Now shut up!! "