Chapter 8: Day at the beach (2)♡

Geez what time is it? I looked at my phone and it was already time for dinner. " Eh? How did I fall aleep? "

I suspected that the boys were already outside eating and I was right. By the time I went out of the cottage they were all eating.

" Yah why didn't you wake me up? " I sat down next to them with a bowl in my hand. 

" You were sleeping peacefully and we didn't want to wake you up. Pabo~ " I glared at Taehyung who just called me 'pabo'.

******

We finished eating and we all gathered in Yoongi and Jin's room. We played charades and me and Tae got paired. Great, just great.

It was our turn and I was supposed to act like a flight attendant. What the heck? How do I even act this? I got up from my seat and tried my best to act like a flight attendant and luckily, Taehyung got it right immediately. " Good thing you immediately got the right answer. I'm bad at acting. "

He leaned to my ear and whispered. " I looked at the paper. " I giggled. Little cheater.

Jin and Yoongi were next and Yoongi is supposed to act like a butterfly but he looked like a bird so Jin guessed wrong. " Yah what was that? That was supposed to be a butterfly. " Yoongi and Jin started to bicker. " How was I supposed to know? You looked like a freaking bird! " All of us laugh while they bicker and moved on to the next pair. Jhope and Namjoon.

" Dolphin! " Namjoon guessed after Jhope tried acting it for like 5 times. Finally, the last pairs.. Jungkook and Jimin.

" Yah yah yah what the heck is that? " Jungkook said and eventually gave up on trying to guess it. " It was me finding jams you idiot! " All of us burst into laughter knowing the joke. " Yah Jimin, you got no jams! " Namjoon randomly said which made us laugh even harder... even Jimin himself.

******

All of us went back to our respective cottages and me and Jungkook was just getting ready for bed. We're not gonna do anything stupid.. mkay?

" Yah Jungkook... "

" Yeah? " He looked at me with a smile. 

" Can I.. uh... tell you something? And.. uhm... can you keep it a secret?" Gosh why am I like this all of sudden?

" Yeah. Tell me what it is noona. " We both sat down at the bed and I was too nervous to tell him what I've been hiding from Taehyung.

" I uh... uhm.... " I nervously spoke. " ... like Taehyung.. " He widened his eyes and I looked down.

" For real? Noona OMG!!! " He started clapping like a kid which made me wonder. " Uhm, Kookie? What's wrong with you? " 

" Nothing. " He gave me a smile and I got awkward that I eventually told him that I'm going to bed. " OK. Good night noona! ". " Good night Kookie! "

Jungkook's POV

Omo.. I knew Minhae noona also liked V hyung too! They both share the same feeling with each other! I can't wait to tell V hyung! Oh wait.. I'm supposed to keep this a secret, Minhae noona trusted me to not tell anyone. Nevermind I'll just go to sleep.

******

Minhae's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping a perfect melody. Ahh what a great way to start a new day. I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun and went out of my room. I saw Jungkook sitting in his room and greeted him. " Good morning Kookie-ah! "

" Good morning noona! " He greeted me cheerfully. Today is our last day here at the beach so we decided to go in the water again. We both walked out of the cottage and saw the others already up and outside talking. They welcomed me and Jungkook into the conversation while having breakfast. 

" So, when will you start training? " I asked them. " Next week. " Yoongi smiled and continued eating his bread. I looked around and noticed that Taehyung wasn't here so I asked them where he is. " Oh, he went out to buy us cofee. " 

A few minutes later we were deep in the conversation and we didn't notice Taehyung was already standing there. " Ahem. " All of us looked at his direction. " Omo.. you almost scare me! " 

He chuckled. " Haha. Sorry, but I did that on purpose. " He stuck his tongue out and I playfully hit him on his chest.

All of them just looked at them with a smile plastered on their faces. Creeps.

[Taehyung FF] My Awful Husband ♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara