Chapter 17: Engagement Party♡

It is the night of our engagement party, me and Tae are sharing a room in the ship and I let him out so I could change into the dress my mom bought.

" The dress is so adorable! " I said to myself as I watched my reflection in the mirror.

Knock! Knock!

" Can I come in? " I heard a voice outside the room. " Yes you can come in now Tae. "

He came in the room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. " Woah. " I heard him mumble. He stared at me from head to toe and still can't keep his mouth closed.

" Yah close your mouth before something flies in. " With that a dly actually went in before he could close it. Tae coughed the fly out and washed his mouth in the bathroom. " I told you to close it. " I laughed.

Tae came out from the bathroom and I was still laughing like crazy.

" Stop laughing and let's go to the guys. " He smiled as we made our way to the upstairs.

" Yah there they are! " I pointed at 6 boys standing near the table with lots of food on it. We walked to them and when they saw me they did the same thing Taehyung did inside our room..... they can't keep their mouths closed.

" YAH, close your mouths before flies go in just like what happened to Tae. " I scolded and they obeyed. " Good boys. " I smiled before getting fruit punch.

I spotted BLACKPINK at the corner of the ship and I walked to them with a cup on my hand.

" Hi gals! Good thing you made it! " We did a group hug before chatting some more.

" Yeah.. it was hard to get our manager to let us come. " Jisoo explained.

" Why? "

" Duhh because of our schedules, we had to give him our puppy eyes so he could allow us. "

" How could I be so stupid. " I laughed.

I noticed that Baekhyun wasn't with Jisoo which made me wonder... where is he? " Jisoo-ah, where's Baekhyun? "

" Oh he said he couldn't come because he needed to meet with some friends. " Friends? How could a jerk get friends.

" Oh.. " Was all I could answer.

" But Minhae... " Jisoo bit her lip. " You look so hot! I think I'm going lesbian for you. " She joked. I know.. thank you.

" Hehe, thanks! So do you! "

All of us were so busy chatting that we didn't notice Taehyung standing behind me.

" Ahem. "

We turned to where the sound was and saw Taehyung behind me with a hand held out. " Our parents want to see us. "

" Oh.. see you later girls! " I waved at them before accepting Tae's hand and walking to our parents' location.

They were standing up the stage and they were wearing designer clothes. Pff, why waste your money on expensive clothes? Food is life~~

" Omo my little girl is so pretty.. and sexy! " My dad complimented.

" Dad!! "

" What?? It's true~~ " I just laughed at my dad's statement before thanking him for that compliment.

" What do you want? " Taehyung asked in annoyance.

" Can't we get a picture of our favorite son? " Mrs. Kim batted her eyes jokingly before leaning against Mr. Kim's arm.

" But I'm your only son. " He rolled his eyes. Geez why so cold towards his parents? Well, we have one answer... cuz he is KIM TAEHYUNG.

We all compressed together and took various of wonderful pictures of the party.

" Are we done now? " Stop with that cold tone Taehyung-ah!

" Yep! Wouldn't want to spoil this night for the couple. " Mrs. Kim smiled before walking away with some bussiness friends.

******
Me and Taehyung was once again called up to stage by our parents for some announcement.

" We would just like to acknowledge the couple and wish for them to love each other forever. To Park Minhae and Kim Taehyung! " My dad announced.

The guests clapped their hands with joy and keep cheering for us.

Taehyung went back to our friends but I need to go the toilet.

On my way I felt like someone was following me so I fastened my speed to get to the bathroom faster. As I was about to go in the room a handkerchief was put over my nose my vision went black.