Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As Lee and I struggle to get into the van, a hand grabs my arm, pulling me to the back. Looking up, I see Tae give me a mischievous grin as he pulls me to sit next to him on the seat. Lee went to follow me but Tae put all of their bags on the seat next to me.

"Sorry, Lee-shi. Looks like you will have to go sit up front with manager" Tae gives him a sympathetic look and Lee grumbles away as he moves to the front of the van to sit next to the boys manager.

"Ah Ro, I missed you!" Tae says as he pulls me into a tight hug.

I freeze for a moment, but quickly push him away and sit further away from him, looking at him with wide eyes "Tae, what are you doing? You know we can't do this!" I whisper hiss at him and look around, making sure no one was looking. As I look around, I meet the chocolate-brown eyes of kookie, he gives me a grin and turns around. Looks like he will keep whatever is going on with Tae and I a secret.

"Ah its fine, they didn't notice" He pulls my arm, so I am now sitting right next to him, our shoulders pressed together as he hugs my arm to him, wearing a huge grin. My face, I'm sure, was bright red. At the moment, one of the boys in the seat in front of us turns around. I recognize him as rapmonster. He looks at what Tae was doing, not looking surprised, but instead gives Tae a look of exasperation.

"Dude, leave Rose-shi alone would yeah?" Tae just gives him a sour look and squeezes my arm closer to him. Rapmonter just turns around and shakes his head. This was going to be a long car ride...

We arrive to a small, casual restaurant with a nice looking older lady. Tae would not leave my side and sat beside me, yammering on about what happened during practice and laughing at his own jokes. The food was really good and it was nice to be able to talk with all the members, although Lee kept looking at the way Tae would clinged to me with a skeptical eye. I knew that later when we are going to be alone, I will have to face the Lee inquisition, once again...

While we ate, the nice old lady brought us a green glass bottle. I couldn't tell what it was, but I saw the way Lee's eyes lit up in excitement. He thanks the lady and cracks open the lid the bottle, I try to read the label but Lee's hand was in the way.

"Ne, Rose, come here and lets have a drink!" I scoot closer to him and see him pour clear liquid into a small glass "Do you know how to drink with your superior?"

I shake my head no.

"Well, since you are new at this, I'll let it slide for once, for now let's drink like friends!" He hands me a glass and we clink the little glass and down it. I felt a burning go down my throat and I start to cough.

"What the heck *cough* did you give *cough* me?!" I look at the guys and they all take a drink besides Kookie, who looked disgruntled.

"Hahahaha don't you know?!" He pours me another and we both chug it down. The burn wasn't so bad this time but my legs started to feel weird and I felt my blood start to rush.

"What is this Lee?" I ask him as he tries to pour me another.

"You seriously don't know?" I shake my head no "its soju" We do another and my head starts to feel fuzzy.

"What's soju?" He starts to pour another, we chug again.

"Alcohol!" Lee cheers, as he pours me another.

"What?" I push away from the table "I've never had any alcohol before"

"Well now you have, let's have another!" Lee holds out the cup, I take it with shaky hands.

"Let's all drink the night away!" Tae raises his fist and we all answer with another shot of the clear liquid.

Tae takes the bottle and pours us both a drink, cheering, we drink it. The burn has gone away and now all I can feel is a pleasant warmth spreading to all my limbs. My thighs feel tingly and I feel weightless, looking at Tae as he pours another round of shots for everyone.

Cheering once again, I look deep into his brown eyes and can't help but wonder if they really do have sparkles in those brown depths.

What could go wrong...? I think to myself as I we both chug down another.

d ScyK