Chapter 11

Chapter 11

As the elevators close, I heave a deep sigh, for I was thinking of the group of men sleeping all around my living room. Especially the one who crawled into my bed.

Ding!

Exiting, I pick up my dog and walk down the hall to my apartment and enter the security code for door. Entering I find that they are all still asleep, sighing once again, I head to the kitchen to give my pets their morning meal and start the coffee machine hoping someone will rise to the smell. What on earth am I going to say to Tae? Oh by the way, how was sleeping in my bed? No stupid, stupid, stupid. I frown into my coffee cup as I watch the little ones chow away.

"auntie Rose, answer the phone pweazz!" my customized ringtone of my niece comes through my phone on the counter. Grabbing it quickly before it keeps ringing I swip my phone to answer, but did not realize that it was a video call. Looking down I see my nieces' adorable face squished up against her mother's camera.

"Hellloooooo, auntie Rose, can you hear me?" I smile at this.

"Yes I can sunny, but can you back up so I can see you?"

"Oh that's right, hold on auntie!" she pulls the phone away from her face and I see her big blue eyes before its put so I can only see the ceiling "how's this auntie?" knowing that if I tried to direct her, she would keep missing her face.

"Where's mommy? Why don't you go find her, then we can talk"

"Okay, hold on auntie......Mommmy?! Mommy?! Auntie is on phone!" I hear her yell, just like her mom when she was little that I can't help but laugh.

"What? Why is your aunt on the phone *gasp!* sunny when did you grab my phone?" I laugh once again because this isn't the first time she has stolen her mother's phone to call me. The phone shifts again till I see my sisters green eyes rolling at her daughter trying to take back the phone and once again I can't help but full-out laugh as I watch my sister and her daughter struggling over the phone; like mother like daughter. Behind me can be heard someone's groan as they boys start to wake-up. I decide to head back to my room so I can talk to my sister in private.

As I walk down the hallway, the video finally stabilizes and I see my sister sitting in frame with her daughter on her lap.

"Sorry Rose, I hope you weren't sleeping when she called, I told her to wait till later but you know how she is *sigh*"

"hahaha it's totally fine, I don't mind if it's my adorable niece" I wink at her and she giggles. I laugh along as I open my bedroom door and close it.

"So what's up, why did you call auntie for sunny?" I ask her with a smile and sit down on my bed.

"I wanted to know when I see you next, haven't seen auntie for this long" she throws open her arms open wide to show it's been a long time.

"I know, I know, I miss you too honey, but I don't know when" I give her a sad smile "maybe after auntie settles here, you and momma can come visit" I give my sister a pleading look. I have been trying to convince her for a while to come visit me since before I moved here, I wanted her and sunny to explore someplace new.

"Really? Momma could we?" she looks up to her mom in excitement. My sister gives me her 'you suck look' "maybe if you're a good girl for mommy and daddy we can go during Christmas"

"Awe, but that's so far away, *hmph*" she crosses her arms and pouts cutely.

"Don't be like that sunny! You'll be here before you know it and see my puppy and kitty too"

At that she looks up with sparkling eyes "puppy, kitty? Yay!" she celebrates and my sister and I laugh at her excitement. She looks back onto the screen when a look of confusion crosses her face "auntie, who's that behind you?"

"what?" turning around, I come face-to-face with tired dark brown eyes, jumping back I scream and fall off the bed. Looking back up to bed, I see a sleepy Taehyung wrapped up in my white comforter looking down at me. He looks confused then registers what happened.

"Omo! Are you okay?" he looks sorry as he climbs off the bed and sits beside me on floor. "Oh I know what to do" and throws the blanket over my shoulder and sits closer, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Basically we are now both sitting on the floor surrounded by my giant white comforter with taehyung wrapping around me like a boa. "Better?" he looks proud of himself and gives me a closed eye cutie smile. I was too flabbergasted to say anything in response.

"Auntie, auntie are you okay?" my nieces voice is high and filled with worry.

"Rose? Rose? Answer me! Hello? John come here, somethings happened to Rose!" I hear my sister raise her voice to her husband. Without thinking I grab my phone off the floor and went to reassure my family that I am okay but then the door to my bedroom crashes open and in the doorframe sat the rest of bts and Lee. Right before all the commotion, all I can think: why me?

Thanks for reading

Like~favorite~follow