Chapter 19

Ch 19

For this chapter, since Rose is back in the U.S. English will not be bolded and Korean in bold.

"Oh Rose" I hear my sister sigh out as she pulls the hair back away from my face. I just keep heaving as the smell from the garbage is making me feel even more nauseous. I pull myself away and just sit on the cool concrete as my sister squats next to me and pats my back, both of us ignoring the stares of others.

"Why did that happen?" I groan out as the feeling of nausea is lessening, but not by much.

"That's what I would like to know" my sister grumbles as my mom comes running to us with napkins and a water bottle.

As I am throwing my bags into the back the trunk of my mom's jeep, I feel my sister lean in and whisper "we need to have a talk later..." I just stare at her as she gives me a pointed look and opens the passenger side door for me. Shaking my head, I hop in and listen to my mom chatter away about her decorating plans and how she has a room set-up for me in my old one...

After my hugging by all my family and the glomping done by my niece, I final have a moment of peace in my bedroom as I lay on my back and pull out my phone. Opening the message app Tae made me download so he can message me, I see a message waiting. Clicking it open, I see Tae giving me a signature cutesy pouty look with a caption reading: I miss you! I wish you were here in my arms <3.

I just laugh at his antics and sit up in bed, deciding to that taking a short video would be better than a picture. Holding my phone up, I press record and wave at the camera.

"Hey, I saw your message. I miss you too! So I am sending you a video to show you a quick peek at my old room for you" turning the camera around, I point to my old desk and explain the details of my room and what I used to do during my high school days. I had so much recording this that I didn't notice my sister come in till I was ending it. "Okay, that is long enough. Until next time!" I blew a kiss and ended it. quickly sending the message, I look up and see my sister grinning, I am confused until she blows me a kiss. I instantly turn red and start to throw pillows at her. She laughs and blocks them, putting a plastic bag on my desk.

"You used to eavesdrop on me all the time back in high school. I see motherhood hasn't changed you at all" I pout as I grab a pillow from the bed and hug it. My sister plops down next to me and grabs my hand. She looks me into the eyes and sighs,

"On the topic of motherhood, how safe have you been with your idol guy?" she says quickly as she stares intently into my face. I take a moment to process what she means, and then turn red once again. I did not want to talk about my intimate relationship with Tae, but knowing her, she wouldn't drop the subject till I tell her. Resigning to my fate, I answer,

"Well, I am on the pill..." I mess around with the pillows fringe.

"But no condoms?" she asks me and puts her hand over mine, still looking into my face.

"well we try to use them, but then we get caught up in the moment, so not consistently" I cringe at my answer, I know that being on the pill is not safe against STD's but Tae and I talked about this. With him being my first, I found out I was his as well.

"How consistent are you with taking the pill then?" her line of questioning was weird, but I answered her.

"Normally I am good about taking it, but this last month, I have forgotten it for a day or two..." her face becomes pale at that, I am starting to feel confused to why we were even talking about this "Why do ask sis?" I eventually cave and ask her.

Instead of answering, she gets up and grabs the bag off my desk, turning she lifts out one small long box out.

"Because I think you're pregnant"

"No freaking way am I pregnant!" I say to my sister as I sit on the toilet, waiting for her to unbox the first of the five tests she bought me. When I asked her why she bought so many, she explained that even though they say one is good, you should still take as many as possible to eliminate mistakes.

"Well how about when you got sick earlier? Or how you have been tired this last month? Or how you have been complaining about feeling bloated?" my sister lists out as she hands me the first text. Before I go to pee on it, she reminds me "remember pee a little, there are still five more to go here" I give her a one of my 'are you serious' looks, but she just nods at me to try.

I somehow am able to spread my pee around for all five tests that are now lined up on the bathroom counter in my en-suite bathroom in my bedroom. We decide to do it here so our mother wouldn't notice. Last thing I need right now is to scare her needlessly over this. Although I don't think she would be too upset over the prospect of another grandchild...

Thinking happy thoughts, I manage to pee on every stick and stick them back up to the counter. After finishing my business, I flush and get up to wash my hands. Looking in the mirror, I see my sister staring down the timer on her phone as we wait to read the results. I sit down on the floor and look across to my shower, I count the tiles as I wait for the timer to finish.

Faster than I thought possible, the timer goes off and my sister tears her eyes away from it as she faces me.

"Its time" getting up, I join her at the counter as she grabs the first one and flips it over. Looking down I see the plus, gulping loudly, I wait as she flips the next one. Another plus, another plus, two lines, another plus, and finally the one that flat out says pregnant causes bile to rise in my throat and without warning I lunge to the toilet as I throw-up all that was in my stomach.

With tears running down my face, I feel my sister pats my back and let out comforting words, I let the first sob out as I cry out to the reality I am in.

I am pregnant with Kim Taehyung's baby.

Author: So, this will be the last chapter for the next two weeks from the story. As you know, I am preparing to graduate from college and move back home officially for my internship. So it will be quite busy with packing, finishing final exams, and pooh so much. I am also adding in a Christmas special for everyone to enjoy as a part of my thank you for all the support I receive from you my readers. So please go ahead to the next section and I will miss you all for the next two weeks!

Like~Favorite~Follow

Purely Fanfiction