Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Warning: filler Chapter

I have now been in Korea for a few months and it was the beginning of November, bts was planning to release their mini Christmas album in a few weeks then begin promotion. I have barely seen the boys or specifically Tae for that matter, and when I did he would give me a strained smile while the boys acted like usual. He's been acting oddly like that ever since that day I ran into him a few weeks ago. My heart hurt every time I saw that smile of his and it has started to affect my life; every night I would have these strange vivid dreams of Taehyung trying to speak to me but couldn't or would be the other way where I felt I had something important to say to him but the words would never leave my mouth and just when I was about to break through I would wake up with his name on my lips. I have never felt so frazzled before, and I needed something to change, but what?

~~~~~~another day of work~~~~~~~~~

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

"Rose?"

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

"Uh.....Rose?"

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

"Hello? Earth to Rose..."

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK!

"Rose!" BAM!

Lee slams his hand on my desk that causes me to come out of my world and into the present and looking up at Lee, who has a concerned look on his face.

"Oh sorry Lee...." I give him a sheepish grin "did you need something?"

"Well yeah, we have a meeting with the team and then we are heading over to the boys to go over talking points"

"Oh that's right!" I stand up and grab my stuff then walk out the door that Lee is holding open for me. As we walked down the hallway to the elevator, I notice he kept giving me weird looks, as we stop and wait for the elevator to arrive I look at him and find him staring.

"What is it Lee?" he sighs then turns to me to put his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm concerned about you Rose" taken aback I sit there quiet, waiting for him to continue.

Lee takes my hands in his and gives me a sad and concerned look "You have bags under your eyes and you seem withdrawn. Is there something you want to talk about?" I felt so touch by his concern that I smile at him and as I am about to say something the elevator door opens where I hear a familiar gasp and then I am being yanked into the elevator and into a pair of familiar arms as I hear whoever it was yell at Lee.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing to Ro?!" looking up and behind I see Tae and Rapmonster. Looking back out of the elevator, I see a jittery Lee who looks so confused that he sat there stuttering.

"a-ah n-nothing I'm j-just concerned f-for Rose....."

"You don't need to touch her to do that!!!"

"I-I wasn't d-doing anything bad!" he holds his hands up in a flare.

"Well I don't trust you!" at this Tae pulls me behind him and gets into an angry stance.

"w-what?!" Lee squeaks in surprise. Tae opens his mouth to speak.

"Tae that's enough" Rapmonster puts a hand on Tae's shoulder which seems to calm him somewhat then he turns to Lee "Sorry, but please take the next one" then he closes the door on an even more confused Lee who was at a loss for words.

The elevator is quiet as we continue up until rapmonster hits the stop button then turns to us where I was still behind Tae.

"I think we need to talk about your guy's relationship"

Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun! What will he say! Everything to be revealed next time, where our poor heroine will face the biggest struggle yet! Please stay tune!

*work of fiction, not in all true*

Like~Favorite~Follow~

<