YOU BELONG TO ME

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS..

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE..

M HERE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY.. THOUGH A SHORT ONE..

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.. DO SHOWER YOUR PRECIOUS VOTES.. COMMENTS.. SUGGESTIONS.. OPINION AND WHAT ELSE YOU FEEL..

A woman in her mid 20's is in the kitchen of the house preparing the early breakfast while humming her favourite song.. When she felt someone's presence behind her.. She turned to see who it was but found no one.. Thinking it to be her assumption she once again engrossed herself in her work but yet again she felt that someone is behind her
She became frightened and taking the rolling pin(Belan)  in her hand turned to look for whoever it was..

She slowly taking baby steps reached the living room and as she stepped towards the couch.. Someone hugged her from behind.. She jerked and then shouted her lungs out..
The person left her in hurry and turned her
She slowly opened her eyes and that's when her hazel eyes met with those michevious eyes which was mocking at her.. She flared her nose and hit that person with that rolling pin..

Ouch KHUSHI
What the hell?
I came to meet you directly from the airport after 2 loooooooonnnnnggggg weeks and here you are welcoming me with your howling and rolling pin
Don't you know it's bad manners to beat your boyfriend?

Khushi who till now was smiling lost that smile hearing him saying this

You are not my boyfriend ARJUN and you know that.. Khushi said pointedly..

Arjun asked cockily-
Oh come on Khushi..till when are you going to ignore my feelings for you?

Khushi with respect-M not ignoring Arjun.. I do respect your feelings and that is why we are friends till now but I can never reciprocated those feelings

A person can keep hope.. Right? Arjun asked with a smile..

No Arjun.. Not here.. Was the straight away reply of Khushi..

And then she continued further but her words were eventually completed by Arjun..

Khushi-I can never love anyone except

Arjun with anger and annoyance-Except him.. Right?
Why Khushi?
Why can't you forget him?
He didn't deserve you.. He did everything to hurt you.. He considered you as a burden.. An unwanted responsibility..  then why to hurt yourself by remembering him.. By loving him?

Three years Khushi.. It has been three years since you left him and he never felt necessary to search out for you.. To meet you then why dammit?

Because he is MY HUSBAND.. MY LOVE.. MY EVERYTHING.. Said Khushi with tears.. No matter what she can never stop loving that Heartless.. Ruthless husband of hers..

Yes.. A husband who considered you anything but a burden levied on him by his mother but you... Arjun said while banging his hand on the table..

Khushi jerked with this but then voiced out with angst-
Stop it Arjun..

Don't forget he is YOUR ELDER BROTHER

Yes.. I can never forget that.. Arjun said flaring his nose in anger..

He gave a long stare to Khushi who was wiping her tears.. She wasn't weak to cry on her past.. She is independent and strong enough that she doesn't need the name and mercy of a man who is her husband socially.. Neither she needs any other man in his life for present or future..
No.. She can never be with anyone else..
Her heart.. Her soul.. Her body.. Infact she completely.. Each and every inch of her existance was already given to her husband..

Arjun said now being calm and composed-
You know what Khushi.. M sorry..
I didn't intend to hurt you but he is happy in his life.. He was never a family man but mom forced him to marry you.. Even I thought seeing your bonding that mom's decision was correct but then what?

One fine you left without saying anything to anyone and then we came to know about the reality of your relationship

Then when I accidently saw you here after 8 months before.. I was shocked to see a new you with along with them.. You are handling everything single thing alone And its all because of Bhai..

Move on Khushi ..
Let it go..
Marry me
Arjun completed with admiration for the lady..

No Arjun..
I can't.. Never.. Khushi said feeling terrible even listening to his proposal..

Why Khushi? Arjun asked being hurt..

BECAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME..
Roared an arrogant authoritive voice suddenly of none other than the very person responsible for all this.. Arjun Singh Raizada's elder brother.. Khushi's husband.. The famous and one of the most successful business tycoon.. Arnav Singh Raizada.. which literally froze both of them on their place..

So this is the first part of my new story

Do tell me you like it or not?
Whether I should continue or not..

Will be waiting for your response..

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter..

Thank you..