FOLLOWING HIS WAY

Arnav dusted off his clothes and started preparing himself for fulfilling the objective for which he had come here but was distracted and almost forgot due to the chickens and his younger brother..

Right now he was in her room while Arjun and Payal were looking after the kids in the living room..

Speak Mr. Raizada.. I want to know the reason of your presence in my house.. Khushi asked with extreme hatred coated voice while folding her arms on her chest..

Watch your tone Khushi.. No sooner she said that she was pinned to the wall with Arnav shouting it right at her face..

Are you here for warning me about my etiquettes and tone?
If yes.. Then door is that way.. She too was hell adamant Raizada and so was her attitude while saying so to her husband..

Dammit.. Here all I m trying is to be polite and calm but you are busy in rubbing my weak point.. He said while banging his fist on the wall on either side of her..

Mr.Raizada.. Khushi meekily shouted to stop his tterrible act..

Arnavji.. A.R.N.A.V.J.I.. Its Arnavji for you.. He gritted every word now clutching her jaws tightly..

Stop calling me Mr. Raizada every now and then like an unknown.. Although his words sounded angry while saying this.. He was actually pleading..

Exactly.. That is what you are for me.. No one.. Khushi said with a smirk trying to cover her pain and nervousness..

M your Husband Khushi.. And the father of your.. Our kids.. These.. Those irritangly cute chickens.. Arnav said like a little boy who would behave while trying to convince his parents for his favourite candy but his rudeness was back in the last sentence..

However.. Khushi's mind was in other world to register the tone as it was struck to just what he said..

Did he just called them cute scratching that adjective Irritangly.. Her heart flipped in joy..

You.. You called them cute.. Khushi asked with immense hope of something which was most she wanted.. His acceptance for his very own kids..

Ugh.. Their cuteness irk me Khushi.. Just don't get any ideas..
Arnav said while raking his fingers in his trying to cover up for what his mouth blurted without even asking his mind..

This made the possessive mithe angry who just pulled him forcefully caused him stumble back while shouting-

You don't need to come here again and again and get.. But before she could complete further she was cut-in between by her husband who clutched her wrist tightly in his manly palms and said in a calm tone and with devilious smirk-

Exactly.. I don't need to come here and here again because you won't live here for long..

Khushi was confused and giving him murderous glare..

Don't give me that look Khushi.. Arnav said with a small smile now playfully enjoying it..

M not talking about you running to a new city like last time.. He added..

What do you think.. I will let you?
This time his tone was deadly serious and full of anger when he asked this to her..

No Khushi.. Even if you want.. I won't.. I won't because you belong to me and you ought to be where I m.. He completed with a firm determination and by that time she was again encaged in his arms.. Too tightly to even try something called attempting to struggle..