RAIZADAS TAKING A TOLL ON KHUSHI

Hello my beautiful readers.. M back with the first update of 2018 that too of this story..

The story is #132 in FAN FICTION.. Thank you so very much readers.. For showering your immense love to the story.. Khushi Arnav and their triplets..

Why don't you understand Dammit?
I need to leave from here..
Why do you think I left That Place and shifted here?

I did it because I know that the day he would come to know about it.. He wouldn't only make a fuss out of it but will turn my world upside down and I just.. Just don't want him to harm my kids.. His own kids dammit..

I.. I don't have any other way.. Not then.. Not now..

Khushi slumped on the couch after shouting it again on Maahi and Arjun who were hell bent on convincing her not to leave..

Yes... Leave..

After crying her heart out on how cruel that man and her fate could be ro her and her babies.. She had again taken a decision.. For the kids betterment..

Now as she knows that Arnav is aware of her place and such a big revelation about the kids has been done.. She was sure that he wouldn't still quietly..

She knew that he is one hell stubborn person who would cross any limit to achieve what he desires and decides..

The top among his desires right now is only and only to get her back to his life and he would do anything for that.. She knew.. So she had quickly called the travel manager and booked the tickets for a new city.. Far from his reach.. She would do anything for her babies..

She was packing her bags when she thought to inform about it to them who in no time came running to her but instead of supporting her.. They were coaxing her to stay much to her annoyance and so in anger she had blurted harshly her fears..

Do you really think Bhai will let all this go do easily?

Arjun said frustatingly raking his hairs with his fingers..

He turned towards Khushi and grabbing her shoulders voiced out in concern..

No Khushi.. As you know.. He will find you again and this time will forcefully drag you to our home..

M not a sack to be dragged..M a human.. A living woman.. A strong woman..  Khushi said shrugging his arms roughly.. She was hell frustrated.. Hurt and angry on Elder Raizada and this Younger Raizada wasn't helping either.. Rather was making her more confused and nervous..

Screw these Stupid Raizada Men.. Her rationale mind shouted aloud..

And he is ASR.. moreover your Husband..Arjun almost yelled instantly..

Arjun..Do you intend to make me more nervous or is that his little beatings have affected you?

Sarcasm was clearly notable while Khushi asked these making Arjun close his eyes with a sigh.. He wasn't afraid or may be he was considering his elder brother's anger issues but what concerned him the most at this time is what would he do to his own wife and kids if he finds about Khushi's decision of running again..

It worked that time but it won't now.. Her heart pointed out this time..

Khushi looked at Arjun.. She knows that his concerns and points are not wrong.. Who better than knows about the worst.. Dark side of her husband.. He has showed her his every shade in those 2 years of marriage which he LOVED to claim IMPOSED but then he showed his every right on her.. Claimed her with every Husband's right of his.. Sighing she picked Arush who was trying to lick the chain of the suitcase..while Khushav and Arnavi were busy in their verbal fight regarding dont know what..