ITS BEING CHOCOLATY TIME TODAY

Khushi came out of her room dressed in her casual jeans and top to see Maahi glaring at Arjun..

These two.. She thought..

Ever since Arjun found Khushi accidently in a mall six months before when he was here for his one of the business trip.. Maahi and Arjun leave no chance to fight with each other.. Although with time Arjun has become little docile considering Maahi's age.. She has taken it as his weakness abd leaves no chance to insult or taunt him and it increased tremendously from the time he proposed her Khushi di..

Inka kuch nhi ho sekta(Their is no way for them) was the only remark of Khushi for them..

Little a while her concentration shifted to the Berries Of Her Eyes who were kind of sneaking inside with Muffins smudged hands which they were trying to lick in a way smudging in on their lips.. Chin and cheeks and then laughing with a Ehehe.. Sound which means their one more mischief is success..

Yes.. The ASR's parts are already that smart to make several codes..

Narrowing her eyes.. She went near them who stood in a stand-as-it-is position sensing trouble in their way..

Khushav showed his little, few countable teeth while Arnavi began playing with her hairs showing she doesn't care at all.. So like ASR but then Arush was wondering whether he should follow his siblings path or confess his mischief to Mumma.. Yea.. He was a complete Mumma devotee.. Couldn't lie to Mumma even at the cost of getting Punished..

Khushi was staring at them folding her arms in anger so that they blurt out their mischief but before it could happen.. All of a sudden Maahi started laughing loudly while pushing Arjun.. Poor guy was about to fall on the couch..

Both Arjun and Khushi looked at Maahi weirdly..
They always knew she is crazy just like Khushi but wasn't she busy glaring at Arjun?
What happened all of a sudden?

Ohh Daddy..
My Daddy..
I didnt know you look so chocolaty..

She started singing loudly making Arjun close his ears and Khushi turn behind only to get the biggest shock..

There on the threshold was standing.. The ASR with messy hair and chocolate muffins all over his face.. But the cutest as well as funniest was a small one dot like muffin stuck on his nose which were flared in anger and annoyance firstly on those Chickens and now included Maahi as well..

Khushi could see him burning in rage and anger and then his advancement towards her berries.. She became alerted.. She had an idea that probably this artistic work is done by the berries and also what Arnav can do in anger..

What if he scolds them?
Or raises his hands on them?
No.. Her Arnavji can never do any such thing.. She atleast knows him this much but then what would he do now?

He looked at the Berries who were staring at him with the same intensity..

This Laad Governor taught the Berries to glare and grit teeth as well.. Yea.. Only this was left.. Muttered a frustrated Khushi but then he saw how Arnav was giving a revengeful look to her kids..

What the hell? Now.. Would he take revenge from these two years toddlers? Like Seriously? Inhuman.. Snobbish ASR..

Arnav eyed the Berries and with the revengeful smirk held Khushi by her waist and pulled her towards him making her collide with his chest..

All looked at him with surprise.. What does he actually suppose to do?

And they got the answer readily.. Arnav winking at Berries held Khushi's face and smudged her cheeks with the muffins by transferring it from his cheeks making Berries look at him wide-eyes and then shout and howl..

Arnav looked at the perfect revenge he took.. Her muffins smudged face.. He very well knew what would make the Berries go insane..

The mother of these Berries is actually a magician.. A magician who actually has the life of these Berries and their father within her..

It was nor harmful neither painful for Khushi or her so-called Berries.. Yes.. And he got his revenge as well.. He isn't the Business Tycoon.. The mastermind.. Just like that but then applying it on two years toddlers.. Well.. Pretty justified in case of ASR considering it was harmless..

Khushi looked at him flaring her nose while Maahi too was dumbfolded.. The only person dared to laugh at this was Arjun who too ate his laugh seeing the murderous glare of Maahi and Khushi..

Arnav who was rejoicing his payback suddenly became alert as he saw Khushi with a bucket full of ice-cream..

He ran and stood behind his chickens surprising all.. But as if it was going to stop the angry avtaar Khushi..

She walked to him and dragging him from behind them with his collar brought infront of him and dumped the whole bucket of Ice-cream on his head which soon made its way to his face and suit..

The happiness of Berries and Maahi knew no bound.. It was like they have received an award.. The Berries started doing dance shaking their tiny bummy but somewhere Khushav didn't like it..

He scolded his siblings to which in return he too was welcomed by a chocolate pastry smudging by Arnavi..

And then how could Maahi lay behind?

She too ran towards refrigerator and Arjun who was busy in recording all this too was dragged in this by a cadbury silk paste on his face..

Aww.. This chocolaty face pack would somewhat make your ugly face little tolerable..

Maahi said to Arjun and then run to escape as Arjun was now running behind her..

Soon enough.. The whole room was filled with laughing and lively sounds as the room had  turned into an Ice-cream-chocolates-pastry wrestling match ring with Arnav.. Arjun and Khushav on one side and Khushi.. Maahi.. Arush and Arnavi on the other..

There was no sense of differences.. Anger.. Or any cruel feelings.. There was just loud echoing of laugh.. Happiness had engulfed them in its arms.. Cocooning and protecting them from the all the haphazards of life..

Much later after each of them were enough drenched and almost looking like Choco-ghost.. They stopped it.. The room was a huge mess and finally Arjun quickly took a groupie with Berries ofcourse looking the cutest..

Khushi took the Berries to bath while Maahi ran to her room before any of the Raizada Man could ground her washroom.. Leaving the Raizada brothers another yet together who burst out into laughter remembering their play and looking at each other..

Seriously.. Khushi.. Maahi and Berries.. One hell combination for the Raizadas..

Suddenly Arjun's laughter dried and he got lost in admiring his Bhai.. His heartbeat.. Three years.. Yes.. His elder brother laughed after three long years..
Arnav saw his younger brother admiring him and he at once became conscious.. All these fiasco had created an invisible gap between them.. But they suddenly Arjun hugged him tightly mouthing I missed you Bhai to which Arnav could just engulf his brother in his protective cocoon..

The shift of them to the Raizada Mansion has been already postponed for the next day.. As it is quiet night now.. Let's see what he have in the fate after reaching the real home..

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..