WAR FOR PAPA RAIZADA

Arnav kept looking at the way Khushi was making her berries eat and how cutely they were chewing the food with a pout.

Maahi had ordered almost every 'unhygienic' as per both the Raizada brother's perception, food and was busy gobbling.

Arjun came and sat beside his bhai who was awkwardly busy staring like a drooler on his very own wife and surprisingly his chickens.

He noticed how Arnav had his utmost attention on Khushav who was showing him the chapati while sticking his tongue out. His lips tried to smile at his gesture but he chose to frown at the baby.

Your kids are beautiful. Aren't they Bhai?
Arjun said with an admiring smile stuffing his hands in his pant pocket to which Arnav's frown increased and turning towards him with a strict glare, he said-

I have nothing to do with them.

To which Arjun just smirked and said-

That I know very well Bhai. Thats why I had taken the decision of making them mine, legally.

Arnav's red eyes met with Arjun's mysterious ones and his glare was enough for Arjun to back-off.

But then Arjun wasn't anyone but a Raizada. Arnav Singh Raizada's spoiled brother.

Patting his Bhai's shoulder, Arjun said with a lop-sided smile-

Come on Bhai, Its not like you love your wife and kids. You had been away from them for 3 years and definitely you are not going to accept the kids.

Arnav's fist clenched, well prepared to punch him right on his face hearing him more and realising him to be a little readable for his brother.

And as you know Khushi well, you do have an idea that you can't have her without those kids. That's why you did all that court threatening although you had and have no such plan.

Am I correct Bhai?

He eyed him venomously and it pained his pumping organ more than making him angry with what his brother said next about his wife.

Certainly, I am. I know you so well.

And Khushi is beautiful Bhai. Too beautiful to resist.

Arnav clutched his younger brother's collar with misted eyes full of pain and anger while he could read the same in his eyes as well.

Why?

Did he seriously have feelings for Khushi?

How dare he?

He won't leave him to eye on his sister-in-law.

Forgetting the love he had for his brother and remembering the disgusting way he spoke about his Khushi, Arnav's monsterous form started striking, only to return back feeling continuous tugging on his pants.

Both the men looked down to see the little Raizada man Khushav standing there with Chapati in his hands and toothy grin on his face.

Arnav tend to bend down to talk to him only to find Arjun picking up the baby in his arms and kissing his chubby cheeks.

A quick possession washed over his features making his hands itch to tear apart his chicken from his brother but then that feeling itself irked him.

How could he possess over the reason of the separation?

But then, they are the bait to keep Khushi with himself too. So, he is ought to be possessive about the profiting THING.

That too when your own little brother whom you nurtured like your everything becomes your enemy.