OBSSESION OR POSSESSION

Hello my beautiful readers..

Though I said that I will continue my new stories after few of my stories ends but then thought to give one or two updates frequently for you..

And well.. Looks like you people really love this story as it is already ranked as #918 in FAN FICTION with just the prologue and chapter one..

Thank you so much my supporters..

Well.. The pic in the media section is yet another masterpiece of my baccha.. ninishta15.. Isn't it just beautiful?
Tell me Nini.. How do you manage do to such amazing edits making us speechless?
Nevertheless thank you so very much for this.. Lv u Baccha..

Last but not the least..Mamree  has nominated me for THE BEST WRITER in the IPKKND-ParivaarClub.. M OVERWHELMED.. THANK YOU SWEETHEART..
So.. M just going to request that if you too feel the same then do give your precious vote to me..

Here is your update.. Hope you like it..

The time seemed to come to a still for Khushi hearing that very familiar voice
It was as Cold and Husky as earlier which always made her go weak on her knees..

She heard the footsteps nearing making her heart thump loudly in her rib-cage..

A sudden pull on her upper arm made her hysterical as soon she was caged in the manly arms of the owner of that voice..

Her breathing got heavy.. She knew her husband was piercing her with his angst heated gaze..
She slowly lifted her head to look at his face and as always her head rested just below his jaws.. Their eyes met.. One pair held anger while other held a plethora of emotions.. Longliness.. Pain.. Hurt.. But besides that.. There was solace.. A peace for seeing each other after so long..

Khushi was reading his face and the changes..
From stubble his beards were now heavy and full but his eyes were same.. Cold and spitting fire as always..

On the other hand.. Arnav's anger mellowed a little the moment his eyes fell upon his wife's angelic face.. She was still the same.. Earth's shattering beauty.. However.. He could see her look mature and not that innocent Khushi of past who was his submissive wife..

He cupped her face in his palm making Khushi gulp.. The bitter as well as euphoric moments of past played back in her mind and the moment it reminded her how she was an unwanted baggage and the freedom snatcher of her husband 'Exactly what her husband called her in his drunken state that night when she was going to announce something very special which made her leave him' she pushed away his palms awakening the monster within him..

He yanked her closer holding her shoulder making her shriek with a little pain and this was the very momemt when Arjun came into picture..

Woah.. Easy Bhai..
She is just like a glass doll..
Don't hurt her..

The moment Arjun completed.. He stumbled backwards holding his jaw groaning with blood oozing out as Arnav had punched him really hard there..

Khushi screamed seeing the violence making Arnav alert.. His eyes became soft and giving her a smile.. He yet again tried to hold her but she moved backwards in fear..

Arnav forwarded his hand towards Khushi so that she could hold it.. But then he felt a pull on his shoulder..

He turned around and clutched Arjun's collar in his tight grip with fire spitting eyes and deathly anger..
Arjun gulped seeing the fury in his eyes but then smirking he said-
Relax Bhai. I know you are angry but then don't behave like a possessive husband otherwise people will think you love her..