BEAST OF A PERSON

First of all.. A very Happy Anniversary to Pashmeen and Barun.. May they have a long and joyful togetherness..

YES.. YES I LEFT YOU FOR THEM.. YOUR KIDS.. MR. RAIZADA.. Khushi finally revealed her reason for leaving him which in a way he had already come to know..

Why Dammit? How dare you? You chose them over me.. Arnav asked with anger and hurt yet again eyeing the triplets but this time with disgust..

Don't eyes my kids like that Mr. Raizada.. If you got any problem with us then you may leave.. Khushi said still maintaining her calm composure.. Had it been anyone else eyeing her kids like this.. She would have teached that person in the better way but he was their father.. And that's why it hurted the most to find that look in his eyes..

Arnav looked at her with shock.. He was already angry and she was being no help instead was instigating him more..

Khushi.. Dare you talk to me in this tone..
Nobody.. Just nobody talks with me with such attitude.. He said in a warning tone while gritting his teeth..

Then help yourself and get yourself out of here.. She spat instantly..

That was more than enough for Arnav.. He turned around and picking up the vases threw them on the floor.. Creating panic all over to the kids..

No doubt they were ASR's kids.. Tough like him..but they were kids of less than 2 years.. They started crying aloud and Khushi who was herself terrified by his act and this time infront of kids..  gained her senses back and ran towards them.. The babies hid themselves in her mother's warmth and it irked their father more.. But somehow he composed himself..

Are they all.. All your.. Our kids? He asked little hesitant seeing them horrified.. He realised that his behaviour was indeed cruel for the kids..

Khushi eyed him accusingly.. And then averted her eyes.. What kind of question is he even asking?  Can't he see they are triplets?  Or is he accusing her? She felt cheap and couldn't help but voice out her thoughts-

Can't you see they are triplets Mr. Raizada?
Or do you.. Do you doubt.. Before she could complete Arnav intervened..

Stop it Dammit.. I never said that.. He said closing his eyes in regret for asking a question like that at first place..

He opened his eyes and turning towards her started-

Its just that.. Ugh.. Its just that..
You tell me.. Who gives birth to three kids at a time?
Are you mad Khushi? Tell me already..

Khushi couldn't widen her eyes more than she already had done.. This was beyond any logic.. Does he himself knows what he is saying?

Excuse me.. Are you out of your mind?
What kind of pathetic question is this?
Do you even realise you don't make any sense over here?

Moreover.. Now I have nothing to do with you.. Now that you got your answer.. Please leave..

Khushi said pointing her fingers towards the door..

Dare you say that Khushi.. M not going anywhere.. Not until I take you along.. Arnav said with a dangerous glint..

Thats not happening Mr. Raizada.. M not coming anywhere with you.. Khushi too replied determined..

This made Arnav overtake ASR.. He dragged himself towards her and cupping her cheeks with love and loneliness asked like a kid-

Why Khushi?
What have I done that you are behaving like a heartless..
Don't you know how much.. How much.. I.. I need you?
How could you leave me when you promised never to leave me alone.. He asked in a cracked tone..