DAD MEETS HIS TRIPLETS

Arnav was glaring at his kids with irritation while two of the kids had the same expression as well but not the third one.. He was looking at his father with his cute grin.. He.. Khushav Singh Raizada.. The eldest hier..  resembled his father the most among the three..his face.. Features.. Eyes.. Nose.. Hairs..Lips Were just like his father..and contrary to his father and exactly like her mother he was a bubbly chirpy kid.. Although.. He had angst issues as well but was lenient than the other two volcanoes..

He looked towards his siblings..
His baby brother.. The second hier..  Arush Singh Raizada was seething in anger.. Although he is the calmest among trio..He was way too protective for his mother and their baby sister..
One can say.. He is the perfect combination of his parents.. His eyes and hairs were like his father while nose and lips just like his mother..

Talking about the baby sister.. He looked at her.. The Princess of the Raizada clan..  Arnavi Singh Raizada.. Being the youngest.. She was pampered the most and was the one who had the worst anger among the three.. Although she resembled her mother.. Her nature was just like her father..

Khushi looked at her husband and then at her kids.. She knew the things common and in abundance these four have is Possessiveness and anger.. The kids not only resembled their father but had inherited the angst issues from him as well..
However..  They were the best kids.. At such tender age.. They were way understanding and expressive.. Like their mother..
They were sharper then other kids of their age.. Thanks to the genes of Arnav Singh Raizada..

She was horrified when she saw her husband advancing towards the kids.. She felt like her feets are stuck to the ground.. She was literally shivering with fear.. Fear for her little kids..

Arnav kneeled down at the kids height and was observing them very kneely.. Arush and Arnavi had their nose srunched with annoyance due to the scrutiny while Khushav came forward and touched his father's stubbled cheeks lovingly and then started patting there..

Khushi's heart melt at the sight.. The kids were meeting their father for the first time.. No matter how much she dreaded for this very moment.. She couldn't control her heart from fluttering.. She knows that she can't get her hopes high but then how can she control this heavenly feeling she is going through seeing her family together for the first time.. Only she knows how much she longed for this moment.. But then it was nothing but a mirage.. He is quite now and the volcano could erupt anytime.. But then.. She can rejoice this very moment till then.. Her Arnav ji.. Khushav.. Arush and Arnavi.. Together in one frame..

She had named all the kids combining their names.. Khushav.. Arush and Arnavi..However Arnavi got the whole of his name because she is just replica of her father in showing the tantrums and power.. She is as demanding and control freak as her father is.. Although Khushav got his features but Arnavi topped in being his part the most and well Arush as said was the perfect combination of both of his parents and even his nature resembled both.. Depending upon the situation..

Arnav instantly jerked the baby's hands making the other two kids frown while Khushav started crying.. Seeing this the mother inside Khushi was raged.. She ran to her baby while his siblings were about to attack Arnav but Khushi reached there and took the babies by her side in her embrace..

How can you be so cruel to hurt a baby like this?
Khushi asked bitterly while wiping her kid's precious tears..

Are they important more than me?
Leave it.. First tell me.. Who the hell are these chickens?
Arnav asked with raging fire and gritting teeth..

Khushi's anger doubled at the name he chose for HER kids.. In anger.. She blurted out what actually Arnav was waiting for..

Dare you name my kids.. Mr.  Raizada.. No one can hurt my kids.. So you better get out if you got some problem with my kids..

Khushi very well knew that till now with what he heard and observed..  he surely is aware of the reality now and so it is.. She isn't going to deny it either.. They are her kids.. She knows.. He isn't going to accept them.. Had it not been like this.. Then she would not have left him 3 years back as soon as she learnt about her pregnancy..

It was the toughest decision.. She had to leave her husband for the sake of their unborn and what for?
Just because first of all.. He didn't want this marriage.. Secondly when he started to get comfortable with her.. It was just about sharing the physical intimacy but she was still happy that he cared for her.. They went to hang out.. They started to become friends.. Then one day when she casually talked about kids to him.. He had bellowed with anger and clearly declared that he never want to have kids.. He hate kids..
As if he loved her?
No.. He just wanted her to be with him and fulfill his every wish and desire..

So.. She had to choose.. Choose between her husband and kids.. Only she knows how she did this.. She couldn't just get rid of his part growing inside her.. The mother had an upper hand on the wife.. And it will be always..

Arnav was now seething in anger.. He forcefully dragged Khushi and caged her in his arms again.. His eyes were red with a dangerous glint..

Do they belong to the Raizada's?
To be more specific.. Do they belong to me? Us?
He asked looking at the kids who were standing infront of them.. With little confusion and terror now.. gritting his teeth and gripping her tightly.. So tightly that now it was hurting her..

They neither belong to the Raizadas nor You.. Because they are mine.. They are my kids.. Only mine.. M their mother..
Khushi said bravely and now trying more to be free seeing the about to cry faces of her babies.

However.. Arnav didnt let her move anyhow and shouted-
And that eventually makes me the father of these kids..

Khushi couldn't bear the annoying jealous look Arnav was giving to his own kids while saying this.. It hurted her brutally.. How can he not like his own kids and that's when she realised and put infront of him too with her words..
Just by fathering them unwillingly and unknowingly..in an emotional moment..  You dont actually become a father.. It takes a lot to be one..

Did you leave me for them dammit?
Arnav shooted one more question ignoring her words.. Its like he just don't want even to acknowledge her side or words..

She looked at him and smiled sadly.. Looks like Mr. Raizada needs some reality check.. She thought.. Does he leave any other option than that?
Seems like.. Its time to get answers from him this time..

To be continued..

Well.. The pic in the media section is edited by me.. Do tell..  How is it..

So.. Basically I read it myself for like 5 times..

Why? You must be wondering.. Well.. Because I was confused.. About the kids name..  their character.. Nature and similarities to their parents.. I hope I did it nicely..

Secondly.. M really sorry that you all have to wait for the updates but as per the current scenario.. The updates will take time and the length can't be increased too.. I have my exams and m engaged in studies.. So.. Please I request all of you to be patient enough.. You all have always been a great support.. And I know you all will understand..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented for the previous chapter..

I genuinely want to know your opinion about the current situation in the story..

Its quite different.. I know but I just liked it that way.. Tell me what you all think..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..