PAPA AT SERVICE, ELATED MOMMY

The two of the berries ran outside the room escaping from their Mumma who was held bent on making them bath instead of being chocolaty.

Ohh! How much they were loving this chocolates all over them,  only they know. They can lick it whenever they want and here their mommy is not ready to understand their point and benefits of being chocolaty.

Arnav who too was still chocolaty and highly irritated with the same fact as the cleanliness freak had no place to be clean as soon as possible as one was occupied by his wife and the other by that irritating Maahi, looked at both the boys running and his wife chasing them angrily and tiredly.

Mumma.. No nai-nai(bath).. It is yum.. Umm.. Mmm..
Shee.. Youh tooh eath(see.. You too eat)

Arush and Khushav said being sated after licking the chocolate from their hands and now forwarding the same to Khushi making her make big eyes to show her annoyance and anger and Arnav feel like puking seeing them doing that. That's why he dont like them. They are just so, so, cute?
Nah, irritating and yuck!

Khushav, Arush, I am warning you. If you don't come with me to do nai-nai(bath) then I will do katti with you two.

Khushi applied her emotional blackmail power on her kids but it proved of no help.

And why not?
Being querky and Sharp was in the genes of Raizadas. And keeping one's weakness in check was one of the manipulating trait.

So what, they are two years, they are still very much and more Raizadas.

Arush and Khushav looked at each other and then grinning and dancing said-

Mumma lie-lie. Mumma never katti her beautiful berries.

Just then another cleanliness freak of the house reached them looking fresh and beautiful in her night dress and then scrunching her daddy-like nose at her brothers snarled-

Khush, Aru chi-chi.

Arni sho freush and petty(fresh and pretty) She flaunted her clean-self now making her brothers scrunch their nose with a frown.

Khushav looked at Arnav and felt immense pleasure on finding him to be in same state as them. Pointing a finger in his direction, he said delightfully-

Papa too chi-chi Arni.

But as soon as Arnav's replica heard this, gritting her countable teeth, she shouted-

No Papa. He is baddie.. Hun.

Though Khushi felt hurt hearing Arnavi saying something like this about their father, she knew, he, himself has earned it due to his rude behaviour and she so wished, she could change the relationship dimensions between these hot-headed Raizadas. Never ever she would want her kids to hate their father.

While she was busy in thinking all about problems and its solution, Arnav's frown had increased accelerating his already ignited irritation more and he knew no better way to express his displeasure, he said the only phrase-

What the.

And finding no reaction from the kids he looked at Khushi with his newly found kiddie frown and complained-

Khushi, she is calling me baddie.

In return, Khushi flared her nose in anger and shouted-

So?

They don't affect you right?
Then don't bother about what they say.

Arnav looked at her with hurt and with extreme cuteness like a stubborn kid said, eyeing his chickens said-

You just look after them. You have no concern for me.