ASR AND HIS KIDS

#100 in FAN FICTION..

What?
Are you even in your senses Khushi?
You are saying that you are going to that Raizada Mansion with your berries?

Maahi.. Khushi's friend asked spranging Khushi towards her startling Arnav who was throwing daggers at Maahi for roughing clutching Khushi's arms.. How dare she to hurt her?

Yes.. Only he can do that and no one else..

With this monster? Maahi with no fear added eyeing Arnav making him growl truly like a monster..

Stop there Lady..
Stop brainwashing my wife.. He shouted now standing in between the ladies..

Mr. Raizada.. I am not afraid of you and in no way I would let you take her.. Before Khushi could even take a stand to keep them apart as one is volcano and another is cyclone Maahi said these words right at Arnav's face while keeping her weight on her toes to reach Arnav's height who was just so very tall.. Making Arjun roll his eyes with a smile for the feisty girl and Berries trying copying her this act.. Then fall on their butt and laugh aloud.. It was like a fun game for them..

While Khushi came from behind Arnav and gave a shocking news to everyone there-

Not only me and berries but you are also coming with me Maahi..

But before Maahi could show how displeased she is with this decision of Khushi.. Arnav reacted-

What the.. Hell?

F.. Yes.. He was going to use that four letter word starting with F only to stop midway seeing the angry glare of Khushi which surprised the two viewers..

How could the control freak give someone else the power to control him.. Even if that someone is his wife?

But what they didn't know was that only Khushi had the power to rule him since ever but it was her luck that she didn't realise this earlier.. May be if she had then.. Things wouldnt have been as it is today..

Khushi looked at Arnav and in a strict tone informed-

Mr. Raizada.. Maahi is my responsibility.. She is with me for last three years.. I am her legal guardian..

Arnav looked at Khushi with shock and said with annoyance-

You mean you have four kids?

Among which.. One is five or may be six years younger than you?

He said eyeing Maahi with irritation.. The girl was feisty and tried to brainwash and part Khushi from him and definitely now she topped his enemies list..

Well.. Yes.. He was that obsessed with Khushi..

Ugh.. Damn you Khushi..
Okk fine whatever you want.. Its you.. Who matters to me.. I just want you back with me..
And let me tell you.. Infact I am warning you..
I am not just going to let her call me.. Ugh.. Whatever it is.. Dad..or Daddy Or anything..

Arnav said with a horrified expression and Khushi looked at him being flabbergasted.. From where the hell this came in his mind? Why would Maahi call him Daddy when she calls Khushi as Di.. That too occasionally? Is he really this innocent?  Ofcourse he is.. Along with being screwd.. Ruthless.. Cold.. Arrogant.. Heartless.. Monster and much more.. He is damn innocent too and yet again who better than Khushi who witnessed it many a times in past would know..

With his innocence.. She always saw fear in his eyes which is still a secret she wants to unleash..

Khushi was too lost and was thoughtful for Arnav but then she simply shrugged all those saying that its just the aftereffects of the shocking news (as per him) he received of having triplets and an adopted 19 years old girl.. Because he is a monster who doesn't have any innocence.. Not at all.. Just cut.. Paste and copy it again and again in your mind Khushi till you remember it forever..