THE FATHER-DAUGHTER DUO

Arnav woke up with a jerk feeling something wet on his T-shirt. Moving his hands over the wet place, he shrieked in utter horror as soon as he realised what exactly it is.

He looked to his left only to meet the owner of the eyes similar to his, who was gasping and was irritated to the core.

He sat up gulping and tried to look at his wife who was far away from his reach with the three adorable berries in between.

Having no other way, he started to call his wife's name softly which was to no avail.

He then again looked at his replica whose face was now red and who could burst out in tears any second.

He moved out from the bed and looked at his wet T-shirt again with an irritated and disgusting face and walked towards his wife.

Shaking her upper arms, he called her name again to wake her up which he had to repeat two times more when finally his wife's hazel eyes opened who stared at him with little irritation which changed to frown and confusion seeing his state.

And she sat with a thud on the bed with her three perfect O's when she heard his absurd accusation-

What kind of a mother are you?
You have three-three kids, still you have no idea how to look after them?

Can't you make them wear diapers while sleeping so that when pee they don't do that on other person?

Khushi fumed in anger but then she could not held her laugh back when she saw the wetness on his shirt but remembering what he said just few seconds ago, she stood right in front of him and pointing her fingers at him, she said-

Don't you dare lecture me about my babies and you me as a mother.

And regarding three-three babies its all because of you.

Its you who fathered them and so now don't keep chanting three-three babies all the time.

And regarding making them wear diapers, as you said I have three-three babies and I have to look after them, and all you do is sulking and what the!

Sometimes, I forget but then what are you for?

You fathered them, its because of you that we have three babies and now you will also participate in taking responsibilities.

Arnav looked at her wide-eyes and stupified who again confirmed-

Yes, you heard it right. You will also look after them which starts right from this time.

Arnavi is your daughter. She is just like you and now, her every responsibility is yours.

She has peed.

She needs to be cleaned soonest and it will be done by her father.

It was way too enough for Arnav who pulled her at himself at once which resulting in her front colliding with his and them sharing an eyelock which could not last long as soon they heard loud shriek followed by crying of their princess who had been patient enough for long waiting to be cleaned.

But since her parents were initially busy in fighting and then being lost in each other's eyes, she had to take the lead and grab the attention of them for which she had only idea and that was to howl and cry.

Khushi ran to her daughter and picked her up to sooth her up which made Arnav relaxed as he thought, he was saved from the torture.

But, it was what he thought!

Because instead of her going to washroom to clean her daughter, she walked to him and putting Arnavi in his arms, she walked to the closet.

Taking out all the essentials needed, she came close to the father-daughter duo where one was busy in pulling the hair of the other and other was busy in stopping her with the most cutest irritated face ever.

Khushi freed Arnav's hairs from the hands of Arnavi and no matter how much her heart broke in not taking her in her arms while she was bending towards her, she forcefully gave the clean up essentials in the hands of Arnav and went to sleep with hope and fear simultaneously.

Arnav could not believe what just happened with him and upon that the angry howls and irritated cries of Arnavi who was in his arms was taking a toll on him. Giving a final look at n s wife and being assured that she is not going to budge this time, neither for him nor for their daughter, he, suppressing every lava of his anger marched towards the washroom.

Khushi sat on the bed when she saw Arnav finally inside the washroom along with Arnavi and the moment she was about to stand to walk and assist Arnav she felt a tug at the end of her salwar and she gulped hard realising the angry stare and cute pout of her own replica.

Khushav sat on the bed with an angry pout and pointing a finger to his mommy said-

Baddie Mommy.
No good
Ani caing and Daddy shad and you no hep (Arnavi was crying and daddy was sad and you did not help them)
No pobm, I go hep daddy and Ani (No problem, I will go and help daddy and Arnavi.)

No matter how much scolding she was getting from her son, she could not help but adore him and almost chuckled when she saw him running with his little feet towards the washroom to help his father and sister.

Arnav looked at Arnavi who was crying and looking at him angrily.

He walked towards her unwantedly and didn't realise when he was wiping the tears rolling down her cheeks and flared his nose when in return she slapped his hands and was about to jump when he held her in his arms resulting in Arnavi being in the protective cocoon of her father for the first time and that's when the two similar orbs met and Arnav could feel his heart thudding loudly at the mere thought of his princess falling and hurting herself and this was the fact that irritated him.

And upon that the unknown sensation occured and he could hear his Dhak-Dhak after ages.

And the most irritating and surprising fact was that this time it was not beating erraticaly for his wife but this time it is the heart of a father beating lovingly and fastly for his princess, his part, his Arnavi.

To be continued..

So, who is excited to know what's going to happen next?

How is Khushav going to help them?

Will the equation between Arnav and his kids change after this?

Next part after 350+ votes.

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous update.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.