one

"Mom, I'm gay" Jeonghan came up.

"I know" his mom nodded.

"Then why are you arranging me with a girl? Not that I like the idea of having an arranged marriage but why a girl?" Jeonghan continued rambling.

"Who told you it was a girl?" His mom held in a laugh.

"Noona!" Jeonghan chased his sister who's laughing at him like crazy.

"Why would you trick me?" Jeonghan yelled, still chasing his older sister.

"Because you're too naive for your own good" his other sister laughed.

Out of the three siblings, Jeonghan is the youngest. He's quite childish and immature. (Why is this a big fat lie?)

"You guys are so mean" he told before he went to the kitchen to drink some water.

Running is not that suitable for him. Especially in the house.

"Don't you wanna work?" Jihye asked his sweet little brother.

"No. Too burdensome" he told, leaving his sister dumbfounded at his answer.

She recomposed herself before continuing.

"Then, what are you going to do with your master's degree?" She asked.

"Even if I send in my resume to one of the company, they won't take me in. I have none experience" he told.

"Too much of a 5 years study" he added.

"Do you want to work in the company Jinyoung and I work in?" Jihye asked.

"No" he answered with a straight face, without any hesitation.

"Why not?!" Jinyoung shouted from beside him.

"Isn't it enough for me to see you guys just at home? Why do I have to see you guys when I work too?" He asked with a hint of joking.

"Yah, you!" Jinyoung continued shaking his shoulder.

"So, do you want to?" Jihye asked with hope that is fully evident on her face.

"Why is your face like that? You too" Jeonghan looked between both his sister.

"Aish. Just answer the question, Jeonghan-ah" Jinyoung slapped the back of his head softly.

"Sure" he shrugged. He was honestly happy that he can work with his sisters but he can already feel the secondhand embarrassment coming his way on his first day, if even he got in.

The both sisters just slightly smirked to each other before high-fiving.

Jeonghan watched them with curious eyes but decided to just ignore them.

"So, here you go" Jihye got a letter from out of nowhere.

"Where did that come from?" Jeonghan asked in slight amusement.

"Her butt. Now, just shut up and open the letter" Jinyoung said.

"Ew" Jeonghan made a face but he still took it.

"Congratulations Mr. Yoon Jeonghan. You've been accepted into Hong Enterprise and Co. ...." Jeonghan read the first verse of the letter.

"How did I even get in? I didn't send in my resume or even went to at least an interview with them, right? How is this possible?" He asked question after question.

"We have our way. Now, you're starting tomorrow at 8AM sharp" Jinyoung told to which Jeonghan groaned at. 

"This is why I told you working is burdensome" Jeonghan mumbled as he pout.

"Well, without working, you won't get to live in a house like this or even eat the food you eat. Now, don't be a sissy" Jihye told.

"But I don't wanna work" he continued pouting.

"Nu-uh. It's not gonna work this time" Jinyoung shook her head, walking away.

"Wait. About the marriage, can I not do it? I mean, he probably have a girlfriend or boyfriend too" Jeonghan reasoned.

"I don't know, Jeonghan. It's in ours and their grandfather will" Jihye gave the man an apologetic smile.

"But I don't know him"

-

"What do you mean marriage?" Jisoo asked his mother.

"Your grandfather wants you to. He wrote it in his will before he died" his mom told.

"But I still have Yi Jung. I can't just leave her like that" Jisoo told.

"You're going to marry Yoon Jeonghan, the person your grandfather chose for you, Jisoo. Whether you like it or not" both mom and son tensed at the voice of Jisoo's grandmother.

"But he's a guy" he reasoned.

"You did date them before. What's the problem now?" The authority in Jisoo's grandmother's voice can exactly be noticed with the way she talked.

"Fine, grandma. If that's what grandpa wants" he sighed.

His grandmother just sat there for a while before walking away from her place to her room, her assistant helping her on the way.

"How about Yi Jung, then?" He asked his mother.

"What about you compromise with your future spouse? I also like Yi Jung but not with the situation like this" his mom said.

"Bye, mom. My lunch hour is almost over. I need to go in already" he kissed his mother's cheek before walking away with his briefcase in hand and the other is occupied with his coat.

"Yoon Jeonghan, huh" he revved out to his father's company.

"Mr. Hong. Tomorrow, your new assistant will be here at 8. If he's not late, that is" his father's PA that has been working for both him and his father after he fired his old one.

"Alright. Thank you, Jihye"

"Then, I'll be going first" she bowed, walking away after.

He just merely nodded and when the door clicked close, he held his head in his hands.

"Who the hell do arranged marriage anymore?" He asked himself.

Suddenly he rushed to his laptop on his desk before typing in Jeonghan's full name in the browser.

"He graduated from Stanford?!" Jisoo asked himself, shocked. (Why? Stanford is still a university that's open for everyone, Jisoo-ah)

"With the highest marks of his class's year" he continued reading.

He then came upon Jeonghan's graduation photo.

"He's handsome though" Jisoo muttered to himself.

"Eh, what am I saying?!" He slapped his own mouth at that.

"Joshua Hong Jisoo. Get your mind together" he cupped his face.

-

The first chapter and I hope you can bare with me. I update real slow. So sorry!